Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

I'm leaving this forum. TODAY!

I'm leaving this forum. TODAY!

Old Aug 26th 2007, 12:52 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm leaving this forum. TODAY!

Why do people have to announce their BE departure in such dramatic fashion? If you're tired of posting or can't get on with someone then consider doing one or all of the following:

1. Sulk for a bit. Maybe you'll soon come to realise that you've over-reacted to someone disagreeing with your point of view. Remember, it's a discussion forum. Arguments often occur via discussion. It's quite alright if someone who you consider to be your very best 'virtual' friend holds an opinion that differs from your own. It doesn't mean that they've suddenly become an argumentative idiot who's sole purpose in life is to make you look stupid. Chances are, you're already doing a fine job of that yourself.

2. Assess or maybe re-assess your priorities. Is there more to life than BE? If the answer to this question is "No". Then continue to spout your narrow-minded opinions whilst using this Smilie as your avatar. Because your truly are a sad character who must find it very difficult to make any meaningful relationship in the 'real' world.

3. Leave. Possibly considered by some to be the most drastic of measures but, if you you chose to use threats - then you really ought to be prepared to carry them out. But if and when you do terminate your profile, do yourself this one favour. Don't re-join pretending to be someone else and spout the same old shit that caused you to fall out with everyone in the first place.

Remember folks, it's an internet forum which the owners and moderators have been kind enough to allow some relaxation and mindless drivel. There will be flamers and spammers. There will be those members who enjoy winding up the hypre-sensitive. There are also so some very well meaning, good people with whom you can develop long-term REAL friendships. Keep your sense of humour and the bear out of your arse.

Peace

PS. Did you really think you were getting rid of me that easily?
Old Aug 26th 2007, 12:57 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm leaving this forum. TODAY!

For a second I thought there was a god!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 2:03 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Love the thread fruity, karma sent!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 2:09 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Being a bit sensible there Fruitflan, have you been taking those happy pills again or should that be But never a truer word spoken
Old Aug 26th 2007, 2:20 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

You're obviously suffering from shock still from the football

Nice one
Karma sent

Youd be amazed at the amount of people who leave this forum and then come back as someone else
Old Aug 26th 2007, 2:58 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant post derby it would be a very boring place to be if everyone agreed with everyone else,s views and opinions, Karma from me to
Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:19 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
For a second I thought there was a god!
By your very existence - we all know this not to be true
Old Aug 26th 2007, 3:20 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
By your very existence - we all know this not to be true
nice try at a come back....try another though.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't have put it better myself! to the OP that is, not the banter going on between dear little Matt boy and you!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:12 pm
ex-squaddie

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
nice try at a come back....try another though.

OK, here's one.

Muff my hairy fat arse.

Good enough?
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:13 pm
ex-squaddie

PS. You're not excluded from the points made in the initial post.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:15 pm
Straw Man.

PS. You're not excluded from the points made in the initial post.
Cant see how it could refer to me at all.
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:17 pm
ex-squaddie

Right! That's it.... I'm going soon and I can't wait..... You'll all miss me....It's a self-impose exile, granted.......But I'll be back after the Rugby World Cup...

Tool
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:21 pm
Straw Man.

Right! That's it.... I'm going soon and I can't wait..... You'll all miss me....It's a self-impose exile, granted.......But I'll be back after the Rugby World Cup...

Tool
Listen, if we are talking about hissy fits, yours in TIO was quite spectacular!

I have said all along that I want a break, have said all along it will be during the RWC, and have always said that a break is a healthy thing.

Now lets look at the situation.......I could just stop posting and not say a thing, and that would probably be your choice, less open, more British, well that would be wrong.......if I left that way the people I consider my friends on here would think it rude and ignorant, let alone downright rude, so, it would appear mr soldier that I am in a lose lose situation with you so................................................ .................................................. ...............RAM IT!!
Old Aug 26th 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

............Muff my hairy fat arse............
That must be the best offer Matt has had since errrr? well, EVER!! He'll be slipping the saddle on trigger as we speak!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.