Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

I'm bored! What's there to do?

I'm bored! What's there to do?

Old Apr 4th 2014, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm bored! What's there to do?

April 2014:

http://www.huelva.es/bluetooth/infoocio.pdf
Old Apr 4th 2014, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I'm bored! What's there to do?

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Thanks Carol, would like to mention that it contains an item re the Doll Museum in Ayamonte and I was talking to Francisco last Sunday and he asked if I would mention it on Expats. So if anyone is interested in Antique Dolls this is a must. Regards Bryony

P.S. All the details of where and when are in the item except the fact that its 2E for adults and 1E for kids, B

Last edited by MikeCol; Apr 4th 2014 at 8:35 am.
Old Apr 4th 2014, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Bbwwhaa! I'll be going, however, I'll need company!

If it's anything like Edinburgh's Museum of Childhood doll collection...(gulp!)

Scaredy Cx

P.S. It is all very interesting indeed! Especially the restoration process. Here's a link to the website http://www.teresamartin.org/

Last edited by Carol&John; Apr 4th 2014 at 9:11 am. Reason: clarify post
Old Apr 4th 2014, 9:44 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Bbwwhaa! I'll be going, however, I'll need company!

If it's anything like Edinburgh's Museum of Childhood doll collection...(gulp!)

Scaredy Cx

P.S. It is all very interesting indeed! Especially the restoration process. Here's a link to the website http://www.teresamartin.org/
So, like me you are frightened (yes I'll admit it) of dolls. We will however be in the UK enjoying Easter (and the eggs of course) with our Grandchildren
Old Apr 4th 2014, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Ha! It's open during the summer, so no escape! Enjoy your hols.

I see there is a conflict of dates: 11th or the 12th April?
Attached Thumbnails I'm bored! What's there to do?-museo-de-mu%C3%B1ecas.jpg  
Old Apr 5th 2014, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

Paco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the rough

Hi to all,
the Doll Museum is open official on Saturday 12th April, During all the Easter week. After Eastern only Fridays and Saturdays. In Summer every day ( sundays closed )

Best regards,
Paco
Old Apr 5th 2014, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Paco
Hi to all,
the Doll Museum is open official on Saturday 12th April, During all the Easter week. After Eastern only Fridays and Saturdays. In Summer every day ( sundays closed )

Best regards,
Paco
Thank you Paco, we hope it all goes well, regards Bryony
Old Apr 6th 2014, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Paco
Hi to all,

Best regards,
Paco
Gracias, Paco.
Old Apr 13th 2014, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

Paco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the roughPaco is a jewel in the rough

Hello everyone
we have finally opened the doll museum, after almost a year of work.
At Easter we open every day from 10.30 to 13.30 hours and in the afternoon from 18.00 to 20.00 hours.
The doll collection consists of over 250 pieces from all periods in 3 large rooms. Besides antique toys and doll houses that make the most comprehensive exhibition.
The price for adults is 2 euro and kids 1 euro.

We are pleased to welcome these days.

Regards
Teresa and Paco
Old Apr 14th 2014, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

I will definitely be along to have a look, thank you.
Old Apr 25th 2014, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

hi everybody
i just wanted to say that i have been in dolls museum, i went this morning and it is great. The dolls are fantastic, i have to say that i love dolls and i have never seen so many and beautiful ones, really, you cant miss it.
Old Apr 25th 2014, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by marisol
hi everybody
i just wanted to say that i have been in dolls museum, i went this morning and it is great. The dolls are fantastic, i have to say that i love dolls and i have never seen so many and beautiful ones, really, you cant miss it.
That's great Marisol, I'm sure Paco and Teresa will be pleased to hear you enjoyed it. Now I am back I shall be going down to see it. Regards Bryony
Old Apr 26th 2014, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Muchas gracias Marisol !
Thank you for your visit. We hope in Summer see you again.
Besos,
Paco & Teresa
Old Apr 26th 2014, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Paco, where exactly is it please ? I might try and visit before I go on holiday. Thank you
Old Apr 26th 2014, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Paco, where exactly is it please ? I might try and visit before I go on holiday. Thank you
Hi, if you look back at post #5 there is a link to the leaflet with the address and map. Regards Bryony

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.