I'm back home

Old Aug 11th 2009, 11:38 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm back home

Hi everyone, just letting you know that we are now back in England and happy to be home. Not on the internet yet but the wheels are in motion. We returned home at the end of July and although it isn't what you call summer weather at least it is more bearable than the 30+ degrees in Spain Still finding our feet and not finished unpacking yet so keeping busy. Good to be back with family and we arrived back in time for my sister in laws 50th
Old Aug 11th 2009, 11:39 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I'm back home

Originally Posted by Lionda
Hi everyone, just letting you know that we are now back in England and happy to be home. Not on the internet yet but the wheels are in motion. We returned home at the end of July and although it isn't what you call summer weather at least it is more bearable than the 30+ degrees in Spain Still finding our feet and not finished unpacking yet so keeping busy. Good to be back with family and we arrived back in time for my sister in laws 50th
I didn't know you were going back!..Hallo Matey
Old Aug 11th 2009, 11:40 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
I didn't know you were going back!..Hallo Matey
Kept it a secret
Old Aug 11th 2009, 11:43 am

Kept it a secret
Mum's the word.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 11:48 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by Cleri
Mum's the word.
That's exactly why it was a secret...we planned to return last year but it went tits up and mum was upset so this time I didn't breathe a word in case it went wrong again. Mums face when she opened her door was a picture, she looked shocked then started laughing and when I told her I had moved back she hugged me and told me she was really happy
Old Aug 11th 2009, 12:17 pm

That's exactly why it was a secret...we planned to return last year but it went tits up and mum was upset so this time I didn't breathe a word in case it went wrong again. Mums face when she opened her door was a picture, she looked shocked then started laughing and when I told her I had moved back she hugged me and told me she was really happy
How cool is that ,well I'm pleased for you sweetie,if that's where you want to be.
Good luck with everything (And I DON'T want to know about how much bacon and cheddar you are consuming )
Old Aug 11th 2009, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute

See, i didn't breath a word
Will pm later
Old Aug 11th 2009, 12:59 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Li - its good to have you home chick - got ya pm and will pm ya back laters - was gutted we missed ya on our hols this year - so we only have to find GG now and we can have our meet up - should be a laugh anyways
Take care chick
Big hugs and loads of love
Sam xxxxx
Old Aug 11th 2009, 1:48 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck settling back in.
All the best.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 2:27 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

For those of us hovering on the brink, don't make us too jealous!
Old Aug 11th 2009, 3:09 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow ....... you kept that a secret!
Well, it was nice to have met you, and your hubbies shirts remain in our memory forever .... he wont be wearing those any more in the UK

Good luck
Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:21 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

boy you did keep that quiet

I hope you settle in quickly & enjoy your family
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Can't say as I am surprised, having spoken to you only last summer about your thoughts on living in Spain.

Wishing you both the best of luck and, BTW, did your daughter and her boyfriend move back with you?

Jx
Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:59 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Kept it a secret
Don't be daft, she is rubbish at secrets, now me, I'm good at them...
Old Aug 12th 2009, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: In a place where Mimi Greensleeves, Dodgy Debsy and that there Lionda wont find me.
genegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond reputegenegenie has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: I'm back home

With Lionda back in Blighty with Samantha and Dodgy Debsy it looks like the coven is complete.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.