Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

I'm in Almanzora next week :)

I'm in Almanzora next week :)

Old Nov 11th 2016, 9:27 pm
Just Joined

douggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant futuredouggerman has a brilliant future
Default I'm in Almanzora next week :)

Hi guys

I'm in Spain next week (12th Nov - 19th Nov), staying in an apartment in Almanzora. The purpose of the visit is to have a mooch around and get a feel for the area and surrounding towns and villages, in preparation for my (hopefully) impending move to Spain later next year.

If there are any expats living within driving distance of that area who have a few hours to spare next week, I'd love to meet up and pick your brains, so to speak. I'll be more than a little outside my comfort zone so seeing a friendly face that's been there and done it (and who speaks English!) would be a bonus. And lunch will be on me!

PM me if available

Best

Doug