Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

I'd Prepared my brain for it!!!!!!!!!!

I'd Prepared my brain for it!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:01 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'd Prepared my brain for it!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
How long will that take to do - hubby used to watch Miami Ink and some of them took ages and they wernt half as big as that - is it round the back as well???
Love Sam
No, just on the front. Here is a link to the actual guy doing the tat.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:10 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
No, just on the front. Here is a link to the actual guy doing the tat.
OMG Matt that looks agony - it made the poor guys toes curl - i'll be thinking of you when you have that done.
Love Sam
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:14 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
OMG Matt that looks agony - it made the poor guys toes curl - i'll be thinking of you when you have that done.
Love Sam
I am planning on taking lots of painkillers........although to be honest my other tats never hurt so I think I will be fine.

The guy told me if I have a drink he wont do the tat.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:22 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

I am planning on taking lots of painkillers........although to be honest my other tats never hurt so I think I will be fine.

Well the best of luck Matt.
Love Sam
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

I think that is very nice

Last edited by Miss Naughty; Jul 27th 2007 at 9:42 pm.
Old Jul 27th 2007, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Mr N loves the mauri tribal (think i may of spelt that wrong)

Hours of work and looks great xx
Old Jul 27th 2007, 10:04 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

A Little story ,

Few years ago i employed a truck driver a smashing guy sensible sort of chap and all that ..

Well after a few months it came up in conversation one day that we had all noticed he never ever rolled his sleeves up !! Even on a sweltering hot day , so anyways i got elected as the one to ask why .. Well it turned out on both his arms he had loads of tattoos , very bright flash dagger and a snake thing wrapped around on one arm , and some weird crest with like a Tiger face on the other ..

he had them done when he was about 28 he told me and at the age of 35 he hates them !!!

Like he said looked cool when young and into the boozing scene fighting etc ,, But Now he was so embarrased by them and would pay any money to turn back the clock or pay to get his arms normal again ..

Just figured i throw that in the equation as tattoos brand you for life !!!

Whilst i think a small tattoo of say a buttefly on a womans shoulder is sexy add a few to many and the effect is lost and you may as well buy a harley and a crash helmet and join the hell angels
Old Jul 27th 2007, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me of the chap that had his wifes name "Wendy" tattooed on his appendage, who then met a Jamacian guy with what he thought was the same tattoo on his. Until of course it was revealed that his tattoo in fact read.
"Welcome to the west indies, have a nice day".
Old Jul 27th 2007, 11:20 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by big wheels
Reminds me of the chap that had his wifes name "Wendy" tattooed on his appendage, who then met a Jamacian guy with what he thought was the same tattoo on his. Until of course it was revealed that his tattoo in fact read.
"Welcome to the west indies, have a nice day".
Old Jul 27th 2007, 11:51 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Big Pete
A Little story ,

Few years ago i employed a truck driver a smashing guy sensible sort of chap and all that ..

Well after a few months it came up in conversation one day that we had all noticed he never ever rolled his sleeves up !! Even on a sweltering hot day , so anyways i got elected as the one to ask why .. Well it turned out on both his arms he had loads of tattoos , very bright flash dagger and a snake thing wrapped around on one arm , and some weird crest with like a Tiger face on the other ..

he had them done when he was about 28 he told me and at the age of 35 he hates them !!!

Like he said looked cool when young and into the boozing scene fighting etc ,, But Now he was so embarrased by them and would pay any money to turn back the clock or pay to get his arms normal again ..

Just figured i throw that in the equation as tattoos brand you for life !!!

Whilst i think a small tattoo of say a buttefly on a womans shoulder is sexy add a few to many and the effect is lost and you may as well buy a harley and a crash helmet and join the hell angels
plus I always think it might look nice on pert young flesh but when it all starts to sag and go droopy won't look so good then!!
Old Jul 28th 2007, 12:14 am
Banned

Originally Posted by silverchick
plus I always think it might look nice on pert young flesh but when it all starts to sag and go droopy won't look so good then!!
Thats right , not quite the same when your 60 and the skins a little saggy is it
Old Jul 28th 2007, 6:52 am
Straw Man.

Not everyone who gets inked does it for others to see, I have friends who even now don't know I have tats.
Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:35 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Not everyone who gets inked does it for others to see, I have friends who even now don't know I have tats.
Have you got one on your widgie?
Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:37 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by silverchick
Have you got one on your widgie?
My widgie?????
Old Jul 28th 2007, 8:41 am
Fed up in England!!

We were out the other day having a walk near a bird sanctuary, abd there were 2 chaps sitting there with all the gear on, waistcoats with lots of pockets, hats, socks and sandals(no, not joking!) and one chap turned round and he was literally covered with tattoos! we started chatting he was a real character, said he had tattoos everywhee, over every inch, he said he used to look really good when he was young, the women loved it, now he said when he's laying on a bed he looks like a crumpled old duvet!
Turned out he was a tattooed man in the circus in Canada and the U.S.
He was a real charmer, said I was the best looking bird there(we were in a bird sanctuary geddit??)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.