IBI on plots

Old May 27th 2014, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice
Default IBI on plots

My own fault I know, but I hadn't realised IBI was payable on my deserted plot......until I popped into the Gestion to advise of a change of bank. They presented me with a bill for two years unpaid IBI PLUS charges amounting to 40% of the outstanding. Needless to say I am paying before I pick up any more charges.
What really p****s me off is that there has been no communication from them to say I was in arrears. Thank goodness I changed my bank account otherwise I would have ended up with an even larger debt plus they could have made a charge against my other ever shrinking assets.
Thought I would post this, just in case there are any others out there in the same boat as me.
Old May 28th 2014, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future
Default Re: IBI on plots

Originally Posted by AndyS
My own fault I know, but I hadn't realised IBI was payable on my deserted plot......until I popped into the Gestion to advise of a change of bank. They presented me with a bill for two years unpaid IBI PLUS charges amounting to 40% of the outstanding. Needless to say I am paying before I pick up any more charges.
What really p****s me off is that there has been no communication from them to say I was in arrears. Thank goodness I changed my bank account otherwise I would have ended up with an even larger debt plus they could have made a charge against my other ever shrinking assets.
Thought I would post this, just in case there are any others out there in the same boat as me.
Good idea,probably quite a few more out there,thinking no need to pay?.