Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Iberdrola online bills?!

Iberdrola online bills?!

Old Jul 14th 2011, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

suedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant future
Default Iberdrola online bills?!

hi

Does anyone know if you can register online with Iberdrola to get your electricity bills online? Never receive any through the post!!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Iberdrola online bills?!

Originally Posted by suedenia
hi

Does anyone know if you can register online with Iberdrola to get your electricity bills online? Never receive any through the post!!
You and me both!

When I tried to register on-line I got so far and then it would not accept my contract number. If you try and suceed let me know and I shall have another try.

Last edited by johnnyone; Jul 14th 2011 at 10:57 am. Reason: spacing error
Old Jul 14th 2011, 11:02 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

hi

Absolutely not a problem (for me).

I have several properties that I rent out and so need to see all the bills from time-to-time. I am able to log on to Iberdrola and see all my accounts (6) from the one place. I am also able to change bank details (when I rent one out for example) and much, much more - it's a very usable web site.

When I first applied, I was given a username and password. Nothing else was needed.
Old Jul 14th 2011, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

suedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by johnnyone
You and me both!

When I tried to register on-line I got so far and then it would not accept my contract number. If you try and suceed let me know and I shall have another try.
same here!!! wouldn t except my contract number OR NIE number!!
oh well...............
Old Jul 14th 2011, 2:44 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

same here!!! wouldn t except my contract number OR NIE number!!
oh well...............
Let's be clear - you've entered your username and password that they gave you.

What screen do you now get? You should see a screen with your name at the top and three menu options; Configuration, contracts and subscriptions. Selecting contracts should then show a list (or just 1) contract with the address, contract number etc. select the contract to go further.

You should NEVER enter your NIE or contract number if you are registered for the on-line service.
Old Jul 14th 2011, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by snikpoh

What screen do you now get? You should see a screen with your name at the top and three menu options; Configuration, contracts and subscriptions. Selecting contracts should then show a list (or just 1) contract with the address, contract number etc. select the contract to go further.

You should NEVER enter your NIE or contract number if you are registered for the on-line service.

i am having to put my NIE number and contract number in to register. so haven t actually got to the stage of receiving my user name and password!
Old Jul 14th 2011, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snikpoh

But you have to register to get your user name and password and it just will not accept my details.
Or am I missing something?
Old Jul 15th 2011, 9:19 am
Retired and loving it!

When I registered, I had Iberdrola do it over the 'phone for me.

I did NOT register online so maybe that's where the problem is.