Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

I THOUGHT WE COULD HAVE ..........

I THOUGHT WE COULD HAVE ..........

Old Aug 31st 2007, 10:30 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Re: I THOUGHT WE COULD HAVE ..........

whoops had forgotten to attach piccy
xxx
Attached Thumbnails I THOUGHT WE COULD HAVE ..........-picture-047.jpg  
Old Aug 31st 2007, 10:31 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by costablancaAnna
Here's my entry to the doggy show .
SADIE The collie cross and FRANK the pointer

now be kind guys
http://http://britishexpats.com/phot...6/untitled.JPG
Thanks luv,my eyed are tired now,I did receive your mail,looking forward to the pics..........night night
Old Aug 31st 2007, 10:35 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve
xxx
OMG Eve that is going to create a stirr Im off to bed catch up tom.
nighty night Oh its a good alternative to pay for a adopted donkey by the way........speak in morning Luv Jean
Old Aug 31st 2007, 10:40 pm
Young at heart!!!!!!!!!!!

costablancaAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok here I go again.
SADIE , collie cross and FRANK is the pointer

be kind guys

Anna xx
Attached Thumbnails I THOUGHT WE COULD HAVE ..........-untitled.jpg   I THOUGHT WE COULD HAVE ..........-webcampics-022.jpg   I THOUGHT WE COULD HAVE ..........-sades.jpg  

Last edited by costablancaAnna; Aug 31st 2007 at 11:04 pm.
Old Aug 31st 2007, 10:44 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Here is my mate Hugo, a fantastic campo dog, but likes the luxuries of life!! He has adopted, not been adopted, arrived as a pup and now look at the handsome boy!
Luv Eve
xx
Attached Thumbnails I THOUGHT WE COULD HAVE ..........-picture-110.jpg  
Old Aug 31st 2007, 10:56 pm

Originally Posted by Eve

Here is my mate Hugo, a fantastic campo dog, but likes the luxuries of life!! He has adopted, not been adopted, arrived as a pup and now look at the handsome boy!
Luv Eve
xx
Hey Eve , He kinda looks like my adopted spanish dog.(except for the ears)
someone found him on the street , when he was 4weeks old.Been with us ever since, they did say he was a spaniel.I dont think so!!!!

Anna xxx
Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:01 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trixie_b
Can I enter my Husbands Ex wife.... I think she might qualify...
H.G's WIFE COULD WIN BIGGEST BITCH THATS FOR SURE!!
Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Eve,

WELCOME BACK

It's great to have you back on here!
I was only thinking about you earlier today, and wondering how much longer you were going to be in Competa.................obviously not that long!
I bet you've got a fab tan to go back to school with though

It would be great if you had time to tell us some of the things you've done while you've been over (cos we're a really nosey lot!)
How was your house?
If I remember rightly, you were doing some work on it just before the holidays - so is it all finished now?

It's lovely to hear about the donkey sanctuary; great idea.
Maybe you could post the details on the Donkey thread, as I'm sure other people will be interested.

And talking of donkeys..........................OMG!!!
That's such a fantastic photo; how on earth did you manage to be in the right place at the right time!?
I reckon you could win prizes with that photo!!
He's what you really call a DONG-key, eh!!?

Bless that gorgeous dog Hugo; how cute is he?
It's great to see he's made himself quite so at home - all he needs is a pair of shades and a cocktail, and he'd be well away!!

I bet you've got mixed feelings about going back to school?
Do you go back on 3rd or 4th?
The school where I used to work have an Inset day on Monday, and then back into full swing on Tuesday.
They've got a new Head starting, so I know the staff are all a bit edgy!
And "my" boy that I used to support is just about to start at secondary school................aah!
Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:05 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Eve
xxx
I bet Rugbymatt and Leighbloke wish they could do that
Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hello costablancaAnna

I love the photo of your dogs, bless them.
Frank is very cute and puppy like; I guess he's still quite young?
Is it just an unfortunate camera angle, or is Sadie just a little bit fond of her food!?
Am trying to slim my GSD down a bit at the moment (as well as myself )
Have to get Shiloh looking her best before Wednesday, so she can win all this karma!!
Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by silverchick
I bet Rugbymatt and Leighbloke wish they could do that
I wouldn't mind betting that at least one of them can!!!!
Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey CB Anna.............................how did you do that!?
There was only one picture of your dogs, and now there are 3!!
Have you been hitting that Edit button?

There now, I knew it was the camera angle in the first photo - Sadie is a real sweetie
Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:26 pm

Hi Brisca,
I always thought my Sadie put weight on easily, but its actually all furShe has a monthly shave and I could make another couple of dogs from it
She is our english dog and she is 12 years old ,Frank will be 3 next month , we adopted/took him in almost as soon as we moved in .

Anna xx
Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by costablancaAnna
Hi Brisca,
I always thought my Sadie put weight on easily, but its actually all furShe has a monthly shave and I could make another couple of dogs from it
She is our english dog and she is 12 years old ,Frank will be 3 next month , we adopted/took him in almost as soon as we moved in .

Anna xx

Hope you weren't offended Anna?
It was only meant to be lighthearted.

I think my dog is suffering from middle aged spread ( a bit like me!!)

A monthly shave sounds like a great idea. I've seriously considered shaving my GSD, but then thought better of it - bless her.
At least it hasn't been so hot this year, so she hasn't struggled as much as our first summer here.

I expect Frank keeps Sadie quite young at heart, eh?
I bet she's the boss though!

What are you doing up at this ridiculous hour??
We've just had 4 days of fiesta in our village, and although it's all finished now I can't quite get my body clock to adjust back to a more sensible bedtime
Plus the fact that half the village teenagers are currently sat singing on our doorstep, so we don't stand much chance of getting to sleep anyway!!

Nice talking to you
You haven't posted much to date, have you?

All the best,
Sam(antha)
Old Aug 31st 2007, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisca
Hope you weren't offended Anna?
It was only meant to be lighthearted.

I think my dog is suffering from middle aged spread ( a bit like me!!)

A monthly shave sounds like a great idea. I've seriously considered shaving my GSD, but then thought better of it - bless her.
At least it hasn't been so hot this year, so she hasn't struggled as much as our first summer here.

I expect Frank keeps Sadie quite young at heart, eh?
I bet she's the boss though!

What are you doing up at this ridiculous hour??
We've just had 4 days of fiesta in our village, and although it's all finished now I can't quite get my body clock to adjust back to a more sensible bedtime
Plus the fact that half the village teenagers are currently sat singing on our doorstep, so we don't stand much chance of getting to sleep anyway!!

Nice talking to you
You haven't posted much to date, have you?

All the best,
Sam(antha)
Hi Sam...don't do it..I used to shave my GSD but couldn't put up with the itching on re growth.....well it is after midnight....hope you are well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.