Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

I dont think I the only one......

I dont think I the only one......

Old Nov 8th 2011, 7:41 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default I dont think I the only one......

Am I right or am I right that it is only the more conflictive threads that get the real interest on the forum.

Will anyone else admit that if there is not a least one thread with a bit of verbal bashing going on, that it is quite often a bit boring.

I really enjoy the meatier threads, anyone else?
Old Nov 8th 2011, 7:51 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I dont think I the only one......

Bugger off, I'm saying nowt

Well I am...you are correct, post count goes up!
Old Nov 8th 2011, 8:10 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

I think you're right (again). But I do get tired with a couple on one side of the argument (and yes that includes you JLFS) who always try and make out only they know about the subject, and therefore that's why other posters should be ignored. To be frank, it's getting very tiresome Maybe you're hoping I'll tire of your games, and you're probably right on that too.
Old Nov 8th 2011, 8:11 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
Am I right or am I right that it is only the more conflictive threads that get the real interest on the forum.

Will anyone else admit that if there is not a least one thread with a bit of verbal bashing going on, that it is quite often a bit boring.

I really enjoy the meatier threads, anyone else?
Jeez, I might have known you'd be bloody well stirring it up again,
Old Nov 8th 2011, 8:14 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
I think you're right (again). But I do get tired with a couple on one side of the argument (and yes that includes you JLFS) who always try and make out only they know about the subject, and therefore that's why other posters should be ignored. To be frank, it's getting very tiresome Maybe you're hoping I'll tire of your games, and you're probably right on that too.
Old Nov 8th 2011, 8:15 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Am I right or am I right
No. You're wrong.
Old Nov 8th 2011, 8:19 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Jeez, I might have known you'd be bloody well stirring it up again,
Ha ha,

Well I have often witnessed bouts with you (Demolitionman Dick) and Bludger Bil, and Suger Plum Steviedeluxe...... who floats like a butterfly and stings like a butterfly.......
Old Nov 8th 2011, 8:25 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha,

Well I have often witnessed bouts with you (Demolitionman Dick) and Bludger Bil, and Suger Plum Steviedeluxe...... who floats like a butterfly and stings like a butterfly.......
Speaking of the noble art, a bit of a shock to hear Joe Frazier died. A lot of the big names from the 70s now seem to be on their last legs.
Old Nov 8th 2011, 8:26 pm
Banned

Speaking of the noble art, a bit of a shock to hear Joe Frazier died. A lot of the big names from the 70s now seem to be on their last legs.
Yeah, I saw that on the tv, sad,it was sort of slipped in between the MJ verdict.
Old Nov 8th 2011, 8:40 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Stevie boy,it's past time you started punching your weight or we'll all be thinking that you're on your last legs.

I mean to say "Sugarplum", I should coco.
Old Nov 8th 2011, 8:44 pm
Not Banned (yet)

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
C'mon Stevie boy,it's past time you started punching your weight or we'll all be thinking that you're on your last legs.

I mean to say "Sugarplum", I should coco.
Believe me, this year has been hard for me, and maybe I am close to last legs We take good health for granted, but we come unstuck at some point. "Do not go gentle into the night..."
I may start posting a lot less. spread a little more joy around!
Old Nov 8th 2011, 8:54 pm
On the road again.

Believe me, this year has been hard for me, and maybe I am close to last legs We take good health for granted, but we come unstuck at some point. "Do not go gentle into the night..."
Sorry to here that Steve, Hope things improve for you soon, especially healthwise. Without your health you have little or nothing.

Anyway keep up the good work on B.E...I doubt very much that C'man could handle the pressure all on his own.
Old Nov 8th 2011, 8:58 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by jimenato
No. You're wrong.
You reckon?
Old Nov 8th 2011, 9:04 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

You would not be spreading joy if you posted less, we look forward to your posts and value your input. Look after yourself, health is important.

Rosemary
Old Nov 8th 2011, 9:13 pm
Not Banned (yet)

Originally Posted by The Oddities
You would not be spreading joy if you posted less, we look forward to your posts and value your input. Look after yourself, health is important.

Rosemary
I appreciate your good wishes, and likewise, I hope Graham continues his recovery. I'm probably out of order whingeing about my health, I met a few in hospital recently who are a lot worse off. As I said, health is so important, and we (or some of us) foolishly forget to look after ourselves.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.