Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

I dont feel well, and need a little lovin'!!

I dont feel well, and need a little lovin'!!

Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I dont feel well, and need a little lovin'!!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
my head is almost OK, but staring at the comp screen is making me feel quiffy again.
get well soon. We're off out to dinner now!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:41 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

my head is almost OK, but staring at the comp screen is making me feel quiffy again.

Don't stare at it then!
xx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
have fun, I will be on the sofa, aching!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:42 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
Have a lovely meal.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:44 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

have fun, I will be on the sofa, aching!
What is aching , you said you felt squiffy, so how does that ache, spose it is a man thing!!

Luv Eve
xx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:47 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve
What is aching , you said you felt squiffy, so how does that ache, spose it is a man thing!!

Luv Eve
xx
I feel all fluey!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:55 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

I feel all fluey!

No way! having a hangover doesn't give you flu, what a wimp.
xxxxx:
Old Jul 14th 2007, 6:01 pm
Straw Man.

I am going to go and watch Apocalypto, that should make me happier !!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 6:02 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

I am going to go and watch Apocalypto, that should make me happier !!
I am off to settle down for the evening and just fancy a nice big fry up, enjoy your evening, i will enjoy, eggs, bacon, beans, oooh and fried bread, lots of tommy sauce, yum yum. take care hope you feel better tomorrow,
Luv Eve
xxx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Aawwwwww Matt

What a good job I popped in while I was eating my stir fry!
You poor love........... haven't all these people been nasty to you!

Now if I was a bit closer, I'd come and soothe your brow, plump up the cushions on the sofa, bring you anything you wanted......you get the picture!

You do realise that you're not in Spain yet, don't you!?
It's all very well celebrating Friday, but you've got to be able to tolerate all that alcohol a bit better if you're then going to follow through with celebrating Saturday and Sunday too!
Besides which, you do remember that the weekend starts on Thursday here, don't you?

I'm not going to encourage you to imbibe such vast quantities of liquid though, young man!
Perhaps this "man flu" that you seem to have contracted is nature's way of telling you to ease up?

Right, you're probably watching your film and not reading this anyway - but just thought I'd send you some lurve.
Do you need some extra support from The Lounge? I'm sure they'll all be very sympathetic!

By the way, "Apocalypto"..............very gory, but I really enjoyed it!!

Get well soon, and don't drink so bloody much in future!!
Love Sam xx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 7:02 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Fruity Boy!!!!

What the bloody hell am I getting a hard time for?

Just because Matthew can't take his drink and wants a cuddle, suddenly I become the butt of your jokes?

Mind none of you burn yourselves on that cauldron

Anyway. In our defence. Athletic men like Matt and myself are biogically conditioned not to be able to handle large amounts of alcohol - although granted, we do try - just to keep you lot happy. It's well documented.

Worse still of course. We have to go through the rigours of shaving everyday. All women have to worry about is the occassional bout of childbirth and they never have to suffer again. Unless of course, they want another ankle biter to boss about.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 7:30 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Fruity Boy!!!!

Just because Matthew can't take his drink and wants a cuddle, suddenly I become the butt of your jokes?

Anyway. In our defence. Athletic men like Matt and myself are biogically conditioned not to be able to handle large amounts of alcohol - although granted, we do try - just to keep you lot happy. It's well documented.

Worse still of course. We have to go through the rigours of shaving everyday. All women have to worry about is the occassional bout of childbirth and they never have to suffer again. Unless of course, they want another ankle biter to boss about.

Oooh you are treading on dodgy ground here, we have to endure all sorts of ailments, but do we complain, NO, because we still have to keep the men in food and clothing otherwise they revert back to their childhood and are not capable of looking after themselves, I should watch out you will get all sorts of abuse if you keep that up, only an occasional bout of childbirth, Hah!!
men have a slight sniffle and it is man flu, belly and bum trouble and it is bubonic plague and well, not able to reach or see the tv remote and you have chronic paralysis and loss of sight, no hope for any of you!!
Luv Eve
xx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 7:59 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eve
Oooh you are treading on dodgy ground here, we have to endure all sorts of ailments, but do we complain, NO, because we still have to keep the men in food and clothing otherwise they revert back to their childhood and are not capable of looking after themselves, I should watch out you will get all sorts of abuse if you keep that up, only an occasional bout of childbirth, Hah!!
men have a slight sniffle and it is man flu, belly and bum trouble and it is bubonic plague and well, not able to reach or see the tv remote and you have chronic paralysis and loss of sight, no hope for any of you!!xx
Absolutey true
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:01 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Fruity Boy!!!!

You want to try having pmt matey :curse:
Old Jul 14th 2007, 8:08 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by brisca
Aawwwwww Matt

What a good job I popped in while I was eating my stir fry!
You poor love........... haven't all these people been nasty to you!

Now if I was a bit closer, I'd come and soothe your brow, plump up the cushions on the sofa, bring you anything you wanted......you get the picture!

You do realise that you're not in Spain yet, don't you!?
It's all very well celebrating Friday, but you've got to be able to tolerate all that alcohol a bit better if you're then going to follow through with celebrating Saturday and Sunday too!
Besides which, you do remember that the weekend starts on Thursday here, don't you?

I'm not going to encourage you to imbibe such vast quantities of liquid though, young man!
Perhaps this "man flu" that you seem to have contracted is nature's way of telling you to ease up?

Right, you're probably watching your film and not reading this anyway - but just thought I'd send you some lurve.
Do you need some extra support from The Lounge? I'm sure they'll all be very sympathetic!

By the way, "Apocalypto"..............very gory, but I really enjoyed it!!

Get well soon, and don't drink so bloody much in future!!
Love Sam xx
Thanks Sam,

I don't have the concentration levels needed for the film I'm afraid, will try again tomorrow.

May go to bed soon.

If I put this in the lounge Fruity's comments will seem mild, I have learnt my lesson about self inflicted sympathy in there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.