Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

I am just about to......

I am just about to......

Old Dec 8th 2007, 9:53 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I am just about to......

Clean my leather suite Can someone remind me what was the best thing to clean it with. Was it Saddle soap, baby wipes and I am sure there was something else
Old Dec 8th 2007, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am just about to......

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Clean my leather suite Can someone remind me what was the best thing to clean it with. Was it Saddle soap, baby wipes and I am sure there was something else
Leather cleaner.?
Lanolin.?
Belt sander.?.....
Old Dec 8th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it in HERE...
Old Dec 8th 2007, 10:25 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Just ask yourself ...... do you want to trust someone who wears tweed plus fours and a deer stalker or someone who trained in leather cleaning procedures
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:19 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Just ask yourself ...... do you want to trust someone who wears tweed plus fours and a deer stalker or someone who trained in leather cleaning procedures
Just ask yourself, would you trust an ex hippie with a Terry Nutkins hairstyle to give you advice on cleaning dead animal hide or do you trust a saddler who deals with dead animals on a regular basis?

EH?
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:28 am

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Just ask yourself, would you trust an ex hippie with a Terry Nutkins hairstyle to give you advice on cleaning dead animal hide or do you trust a saddler who deals with dead animals on a regular basis?

EH?
I knew I would enjoy this thread
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:31 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I knew I would enjoy this thread
someone recently told me to spit on a lint free cloth, its the best way to lift stains from delicate leather.

The frightening thing is that work for Rolls Royce in Chichester at the leather restoration unit!!
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:31 am

someone recently told me to spit on a lint free cloth, its the best way to lift stains from delicate leather.

The frightening thing is that work for Rolls Royce in Chichester at the leather restoration unit!!
Yuk, I couldnt sit on my spit!!
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:34 am
Straw Man.

Yuk, I couldnt sit on my spit!!
but it would appear that countless rich people do when they get in their Rollers!
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:35 am

but it would appear that countless rich people do when they get in their Rollers!
No...........they sit on other peoples spit
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:37 am
Straw Man.

No...........they sit on other peoples spit
Nice eh?

Not as bad as some of the things I used to hear from chef friends about what they do to the food!!

I NEVER complain in a restaurant now.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:38 am

Nice eh?

Not as bad as some of the things I used to hear from chef friends about what they do to the food!!

I NEVER complain in a restaurant now.

I know all about that, Ive heard some pretty nasty disgusting things they do to food

I never never complain, I just put up with it and never go back again!!
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:41 am
Straw Man.

I know all about that, Ive heard some pretty nasty disgusting things they do to food

I never never complain, I just put up with it and never go back again!!
I just wont eat it, that always has the desired effect, I have even had a chef come out to the restaurant to ask me why I didn't eat it.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:42 am

I just wont eat it, that always has the desired effect, I have even had a chef come out to the restaurant to ask me why I didn't eat it.
Do you pay for it?
Old Dec 8th 2007, 11:44 am
Straw Man.

Do you pay for it?
on that occasion yeah, but I did get a bit of an arse when he came out, bloody arrogant cock, he is a frigging cook for god sake!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.