Hugo

Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:32 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Hugo

Hi ya,
For those that took part in the doggy show I thought I would post my latest photo of Hugo as I was asked recently how he was, aaaahhh , how sweet of you.
Well OH took this photo last week at the home of Hugo and our friend Ken that he adopted! It shows Hugo very relaxed after what looks like a hard days drinking, I wish the chain wasn't in the photo, not often you see Hugo attached to it, but maybe if he was a little worse for wear it was for his own protection, wouldn't want him wobbling about and going down the mountainside like a bobsleigh.
Hope you like his latest piccy.
Luv Eve
xx
PS Hugo says woof woof to all his doggy friends that entered the dog show and to all that voted for him, he is very proud to be an internet star.
Old Nov 20th 2007, 8:35 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hugo

Oh why do I always write the message first because then I click on send and haven't inserted the photo, AAaaaaaarrrggghhhh.
Here it is anyway,
Luv Eve
xx
PS he's a bit of a lightweight, only 2 bottles of San Miguel!
Attached Thumbnails Hugo-p1000861.jpg  
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, bless him Eve

He looks very chilled out, and the chain doesn't seem to be bothering him
It's great to hear that Hugo is doing well, and is happy with Ken.
He looks very comfy on his rug in the sun

Isn't it funny how dogs only tend to sleep on one side of a big bed!?
Shiloh is exactly the same................we reckon she leaves room for our previous (sadly departed dog) Carla, to join her in her dreams!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by brisca
Ah, bless him Eve

He looks very chilled out, and the chain doesn't seem to be bothering him
It's great to hear that Hugo is doing well, and is happy with Ken.
He looks very comfy on his rug in the sun

Isn't it funny how dogs only tend to sleep on one side of a big bed!?
Shiloh is exactly the same................we reckon she leaves room for our previous (sadly departed dog) Carla, to join her in her dreams!
I wish my bulldog would leave room on the bed, has to hog it all if ever let him on. If he stays at my parents who has 5 cats who 3 of sleep on a bed he takes the whole bed up as he is jealous and wont let them on haha, though the cats do attack him haha, been known to see tears trickling down him if my mother does not let him
Old Nov 21st 2007, 6:52 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

What a wus! tell him he should be a man not a mouse, mind you he cant be too mouse like or the cats would have had him for dinner.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

looks like Hugo has found a drinking chum! Sheba says...High...I'm not high!!!
Attached Thumbnails Hugo-img_0102.jpg  
Old Nov 21st 2007, 12:04 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Hugo says CHEERS, come on you doggies send your relaxation techniques to him!
Luv Eve
xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
looks like Hugo has found a drinking chum! Sheba says...High...I'm not high!!!
Aaaahhh! Sally,

Sheba looks so much like our first GSD, Carla
What a cute pose!

Is it only GSDs that seem to feel compelled to squash themselves up in the corner at every opportunity, or do other breeds do it as well!?
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:58 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Looks like she will have a stiff neck! But she is rather beautiful.
Luv Eve
xx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:04 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

OK I,m

here now and I'm telling you that Hugo can push off Sheba's all mine I,m tellin you all mine , an I,m in for loads of luvin and drinkin with her
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:22 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Hugo is having abath as we speak, he is up for a threesome!
xxx
Attached Images  
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:32 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

I REFUSE TO LISTEN,I WASN'T BORN IN THE NAVY YOU KNOW !!!!!

I have only eyes for Sheba
Old Nov 21st 2007, 5:42 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

OMG, hope she has her shades on, that is a bit scary!.
Eve says I have to stop playing on the computer now as she is off to her salsa dancing.
Love Hugo
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Attached Images  
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Sheba says I'm outta here! I already have a sweetheart and being a kind and FAITHFUL soul.......NO WAY!!
Attached Thumbnails Hugo-dog.gif  
Attached Images