Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Huelva to Ayamonte Property

Huelva to Ayamonte Property

Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

maxhouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Huelva to Ayamonte Property

We are looking at moving to this area within a year or so. This summer we want to rent a place for 5 - 6 weeks to get a good look at the surrounding area and get a feel for things. We have two children.

If you have anything or know someone who does please reply.

Thanks
John & Tracey.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

davidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Huelva to Ayamonte Property

Originally Posted by maxhouse
We are looking at moving to this area within a year or so. This summer we want to rent a place for 5 - 6 weeks to get a good look at the surrounding area and get a feel for things. We have two children.

Thanks
John & Tracey.
John,.

Please feel free to PM me.... I have a house and apartment available....
Old Jan 20th 2009, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

thanks david, i am over next monday to thurs for a look round. stopping at ayamonte and wouldn,t mind a look at what you have.if you can let me know location and an idea of rates,bearing in mind we are looking at 6 weeks mid july to end of august.also should have mentioned we have a medium size dog[very quiet,friendly and clean]. thanks again.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 4:34 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks david, i am over next monday to thurs for a look round. stopping at ayamonte and wouldn,t mind a look at what you have.if you can let me know location and an idea of rates,bearing in mind we are looking at 6 weeks mid july to end of august.also should have mentioned we have a medium size dog[very quiet,friendly and clean]. thanks again.
You cant pm anyone until you have made at least 4 meaningful posts
Old Jan 20th 2009, 5:02 pm
Just Joined

nelliemoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks
John & Tracey.
Welcome to the site, we have a wonderful site overlooking the river on Esuri, only trouble is you need a tent, it is well fenced this will help keep the dog in!
Old Jan 20th 2009, 5:53 pm
Keep smiling

Helpful-Bob will become famous soon enough

Thanks
John & Tracey.
When you have enough posts in PM me as I'm sure we can fix you up.
Welcome to the forum
Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:20 pm
Just Joined

thanks bob and nelliemoo, will pm you when i,m cleared to do it.sorry nelliemoo but my dog is a babe and i,ve seen all them strays up on that hill .don,t want no interbreeding it,ll end up like rishton [blackburn].
Old Jan 21st 2009, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

davidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the roughdavidpayne is a jewel in the rough

thanks bob and nelliemoo, will pm you when i,m cleared to do it.sorry nelliemoo but my dog is a babe and i,ve seen all them strays up on that hill .don,t want no interbreeding it,ll end up like rishton [blackburn].
Hi. No Problem if you send me a PM with your details. Also what type of dog is it?
Old Jan 21st 2009, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

Thanks
John & Tracey.
Hi,
And welcome

Have sent you a pm

Sue
Old Jan 21st 2009, 8:37 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunshine sue
Hi,
And welcome

Have sent you a pm

Sue
Well he wont receive it as he is a newbie, sorry
Old Jan 21st 2009, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

sunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nicesunshine sue is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Well he wont receive it as he is a newbie, sorry
Yes I am well aware he needs 4 posts but as he already has 3 should not be much longer. I was keeping within rule 9 not to advertise.

Sue
Old Jan 21st 2009, 2:36 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by sunshine sue
Yes I am well aware he needs 4 posts but as he already has 3 should not be much longer. I was keeping within rule 9 not to advertise.

Sue
Thanks Sue
Old Jan 21st 2009, 4:07 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Also see this page: www.Playasdelaluz.com, Not only apartments for rent but also Virtual tours of the area, They have done the so-called "Ruta de La Luz" for the Huelva tourism board in 3d Tours as well.
Old Jan 21st 2009, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

thanks,we,ll have a look.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

Gemma_Lee is just really niceGemma_Lee is just really niceGemma_Lee is just really niceGemma_Lee is just really niceGemma_Lee is just really niceGemma_Lee is just really niceGemma_Lee is just really niceGemma_Lee is just really nice
Smile Re: Huelva to Ayamonte Property

Thanks
John & Tracey.
Hi, we've been going to Costa Esuri in Ayamonte for the last 3 years and absolutly love it, so much so we're moving there in may with our 2 kids age 4 & 9.
We're very excited and can't wait to live there. We've found out loads fro this site and its a great one to check regularly.(although i'm very slow on replies)
If there is anything we can help with feel free to ask away
Gem & Lee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.