Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hubby just shouted to me!

Hubby just shouted to me!

Old May 31st 2007, 6:41 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hubby just shouted to me!

I am upstairs on my puter and hubby just shouted up Simon Cowell is on this is your life on Saturday. Well, my stomach did a right old flip. God how I just love Mr. Cowell, Ive read his book and now I am going to watch him on this is your life. Ok so I know I am very very sad but I bet I am not on my own. Anybody else feel the same as me about him?
Old May 31st 2007, 6:42 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hubby just shouted to me!

Originally Posted by sam parky
I am upstairs on my puter and hubby just shouted up Simon Cowell is on this is your life on Saturday. Well, my stomach did a right old flip. God how I just love Mr. Cowell, Ive read his book and now I am going to watch him on this is your life. Ok so I know I am very very sad but I bet I am not on my own. Anybody else feel the same as me about him?
Do you think anyone will turn up?
Old May 31st 2007, 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Do you think anyone will turn up?
Now that is just down right mean
Old May 31st 2007, 6:44 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Now that is just down right mean
Well he really is a jolly nice guy ............ and i've seen his home in the states too, and i'm jealous
Old May 31st 2007, 6:45 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Who is Simon Cowell?

Graham

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Who is Simon Cowell?

Graham
How dare you!!!
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Who is Simon Cowell?

Graham

Hes one of those things that someone called somebody in the bullfight thread
Old May 31st 2007, 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Hes one of those things that someone called somebody in the bullfight thread
Stop it this minute
Old May 31st 2007, 6:47 pm
Senior Moment

Stop it this minute
OK
Old Jun 1st 2007, 7:18 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Still no-one has answered my question...............who is he?

Graham
Old Jun 1st 2007, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

karina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud ofkarina has much to be proud of

One of the nasty judges on the x-factor.........pop idol etc......

Famous for not keeping his mouth shut
Old Jun 1st 2007, 8:06 am

Originally Posted by karina
One of the nasty judges on the x-factor.........pop idol etc......

Famous for not keeping his mouth shut
What is the X factor - sounds like some sort of make-up to me?

Only kidding I have heard of it but not watched it.

Graham
Old Jun 1st 2007, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

I definatly going to watch that!!! I just love him, he's one of the sexiest man on tv at this moment
I have met him in Barbados and he is the kindest person you can imagine, cheeky though
Hace a very good saturday night!!!!!!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by trutje
I definatly going to watch that!!! I just love him, he's one of the sexiest man on tv at this moment
I have met him in Barbados and he is the kindest person you can imagine, cheeky though
Hace a very good saturday night!!!!!!
Ehm, haVe, got a bit overexcited
Old Jun 1st 2007, 8:30 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Sam we have more in common that I thought, after all what are the odds that there are two peeps on this earth that admit to liking Des and Simon.

I adore Simon, I find him really sexy even with his trouser over his tummy and the belt well I just can't control myself.

Gotta go I have sneaked into the frontroom for a quick fix as I was not allowed to do so last night and everyone is in the cars waiting to go to the beach.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.