Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

How would you feel?

How would you feel?

Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:09 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How would you feel?

If you lost the use of your fingers?

You had no pain and felt great, but your fingers were numb........you couldnt type or hold the mouse so couldnt even have a peek on here!!

And before you start...........yes I know this is a stupid thread but I am feeling stupid today (and no I aint with LB )!!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:13 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How would you feel?

Originally Posted by Same Difference

You had no pain and felt great, but your fingers were numb........you couldnt type or hold the mouse so couldnt even have a peek on here!!

And before you start...........yes I know this is a stupid thread but I am feeling stupid today (and no I aint with LB )!!

It does my head in if the internet is down and thats usually only at the most for a day so i think i would be pretty frustrated - not that im addicted or owt - honest
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

tulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to all

How bizarre, but what a thought? Forget the mouse, I'd be in a right pickle if my fingers didn't work!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:24 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Use your toes.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

tulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to alltulip1303 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Use your toes.
I can't use my toes for certain things though.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:28 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by tulip1303
I can't use my toes for certain things though.
Like what?
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Like what?
Not sure if I can say this side of the watershed!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

See a doctor, you have reynauds disease
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:55 am

Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:56 am
Account Closed

Ha, i will use my imagination then,,,toes can be good when used properly (and washed)
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:59 am

Ha, i will use my imagination then,,,toes can be good when used properly (and washed)
You would have to be double jointed!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

That's someone else's - I'm not double-jointed you see!
Anyway it would look too weird if someone else was picking my nose with their toe - clean or otherwise!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:07 am
Account Closed

That's someone else's - I'm not double-jointed you see!
Anyway it would look too weird if someone else was picking my nose with their toe - clean or otherwise!
Bet you bite your toe nails too...ewwww
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:11 am
Forum Regular

Bet you bite your toe nails too...ewwww
Not really - that stems back to the mud wrestling days, as on yesterday's thread, when I was never quite sure what lurked beneath them.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

What would poor Crispy do???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.