Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

How much time do you spend on BE?

How much time do you spend on BE?

Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:31 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default How much time do you spend on BE?

Hi all,
Like all of you I find it hard to walk past my computer without seeing what is going on amongst you all. What I would love to know is how you all find the time to post so often, How many hours a day do you spend on BE, without all the time you may spend doing other things on the computer.
Because I miss being in Spain so much I find this is my way of keeping sort of in contact and you are all great, I love reading Rugbymatts posts and all the replies he gets , especially todays, hope he is feeling better now!! hee hee.

Apart from this site keeping me in touch I also confess to listening to a local spanish radio station, Wave FM, a bit of a sad one at times, depends on your musical tastes and your age!! but it doesn't have a load of waffle so can't complain, trouble is it does tell me how brill the weather is in malaga and I have often got confused with the time, but then it doesn't take much to confuse me at the best of times. At least in a week i shall be logging on from Spain so will be sharing the weather with you.
Love to all
Eve
xx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:35 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much time do you spend on BE?

probably too much
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:35 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

hardly any time at all in fact!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:37 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

:
Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Are you sure???
xx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

Kyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really nice

Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:39 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

pants on fire
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:39 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

this isn't getting the beds made

catch you all later
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:40 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
this isn't getting the beds made

catch you all later
Get back to womans work woman!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:45 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

squiffy, queasy and aching and you are still on here, self inflicted for sympathy!
Luv Eve
xx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:48 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Eve

squiffy, queasy and aching and you are still on here, self inflicted for sympathy!
Luv Eve
xx
Bugger all else to do, if I get up I will fall down, and if I start to think about having another beer I will be in the pub within 10 mins and even bloody worse tomorrow!!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:54 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Bugger all else to do, if I get up I will fall down, and if I start to think about having another beer I will be in the pub within 10 mins and even bloody worse tomorrow!!

Ooh how negative
xxx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 6:20 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Get back to womans work woman!
all done

thought you were ill?
Old Jul 14th 2007, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Eve

I spend FAR too much time on BE!

Am not supposed to be on here at all this weekend, because as you know I'm off to the cold, wet UK on Monday - so I have been "banned" by the O/H!
(He knows only too well what a flap I'll be in on Monday morning!)

Anyway, am just having my tea, so have sneaked on for a quick read

Hope your last week at school is fun; although if you're anything like my ex-colleagues, you'll be counting the hours until the end of term!
Have a fab summer in your second home
Will look forward to hearing all about life in Competa when I get back.

Have a safe journey.
Love Sam x
Old Jul 14th 2007, 7:05 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

I've only just found this site.

Some of you are on here every day!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 7:22 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by brisca
Hi Eve

I spend FAR too much time on BE!

Am not supposed to be on here at all this weekend, because as you know I'm off to the cold, wet UK on Monday - so I have been "banned" by the O/H!
(He knows only too well what a flap I'll be in on Monday morning!)

Anyway, am just having my tea, so have sneaked on for a quick read

Hope your last week at school is fun; although if you're anything like my ex-colleagues, you'll be counting the hours until the end of term!
Have a fab summer in your second home
Will look forward to hearing all about life in Competa when I get back.

Have a safe journey.
Love Sam x
Thank you sam, you have a great time and the weather here today has been better than expected so there is hope for you yet. I bet they will be so pleased to see you.
And YES we are counting down the hours, everyone has end of termitis, so really can't wait till the bell goes next Friday, YEAH schools out!! well almost!
Love and hugs,
Eve
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.