Reload this Page >

How to Immigrate

How to Immigrate

Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:17 am
Just Joined

iambabur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How to Immigrate

Please give me information that:

A Pakistani woman is divorced from a person(A). She has one child from person(A). Now the woman get married again with a person(B) who is living in Spain. And she is now one more child from person(B). (Now women has two chilren) one is step son of person (B)

The person(B) wants to take his wife and son to Spain.
Can the son of woman from person(A) can go with them?
Can person(B) sponsor his step son?
Note: the woman is living in Pakistan.. and will apply here in Embassy of Spain
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 12:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to Immigrate

Might I suggest she contacts the Spanish Embassy in Pakistan? They would surely have all the answers she needs, possibly she needs to take a translator with her, but has to be worth the effort.

pwwm
Old Apr 4th 2006, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Unexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really nice

Originally Posted by pwwm
Might I suggest she contacts the Spanish Embassy in Pakistan? They would surely have all the answers she needs, possibly she needs to take a translator with her, but has to be worth the effort.

pwwm
Good advice.

I would add that I don't think the child is the issue here, since it is a dependent of the woman and under-age (I presume) and will therefore come out in the wash when the woman's status is determined.

More important is what is the status between the woman and the man living in Spain and indeed, his own status. If they were married and the man was a citizen of an EU member state, then I can't see a problem.
Old Apr 5th 2006, 5:42 am
Just Joined

iambabur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Unexpat
Good advice.

I would add that I don't think the child is the issue here, since it is a dependent of the woman and under-age (I presume) and will therefore come out in the wash when the woman's status is determined.

More important is what is the status between the woman and the man living in Spain and indeed, his own status. If they were married and the man was a citizen of an EU member state, then I can't see a problem.

Yes the woman is married with person residing in Spain. And the person is legal immigrant from Pakistan to Spain
Old May 15th 2006, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

PULULA is an unknown quantity at this point

so the woman is living in pakistan???....Have you though on the childs father??? is he from pakistan also??? Not that easy at all.....not only the embassy gets involve solicitors also..expensive....Good luck!!!
Old May 15th 2006, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm its a muslim country doesn´t the father (or person A) have priority over the mother as regards to this ??