Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

How do the Portuguese differ from the Spanish?

How do the Portuguese differ from the Spanish?

Old Sep 21st 2010, 8:14 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How do the Portuguese differ from the Spanish?

Originally Posted by Jur
It does have to do with the smaller country looking up to their big neighbour I guess, Same thing between The Netherlands & Germany. And please don´t say Danke Schön to a Dutch guy. I hate that!

Odd then, We´re not getting Algarvians over for holidays but they do come for cheap fuel and shampoo. And speak Portuguese to us.

Doesn´t matter, it´s a silly thread any way. Next thread: "How do New Zeelanders differ from the Australians?"
I only popped in to wish Lionda Happy Birthday tbh.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 8:18 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Typical female of the species in a red dress.
Start a bloody riot then say it's nowt to do with me.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 8:19 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too.

Happy Birthday Lionda.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 8:19 pm
Jur

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
That´s actually a Spanish thing!
Old Sep 21st 2010, 8:21 pm

Oooh...if there is rioting to be done,I'm still here
Old Sep 21st 2010, 8:21 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jur
Me too.

Happy Birthday Lionda.
Yeah... best to do it in here.. rather than HER BLOODY BIRTHDAY THREAD!!!
Old Sep 21st 2010, 8:25 pm
Jur

I hate parties.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:05 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh...if there is rioting to be done,I'm still here
I used to have a Mrs once,..(only the one,never again),.. many moons ago.
Her favourite pastime was to go into the local takeaway at 11pm on a Saturday night, insult as many drunks as she could, start a bloody riot, then make herself scarce, leaving me to face the music.
Nothing they like better than lighting the blue touch paper, then standing well back to watch the action.

However I'm quite sure you're a really nice girl, Cleri, and nothing like that at all.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:10 pm

I used to have a Mrs once,..(only the one,never again),.. many moons ago.
Her favourite pastime was to go into the local takeaway at 11pm on a Saturday night, insult as many drunks as she could, start a bloody riot, then make herself scarce, leaving me to face the music.
Nothing they like better than lighting the blue touch paper, then standing well back to watch the action.

However I'm quite sure you're a really nice girl, Cleri, and nothing like that at all.
You have me all wrong..I like to cause trouble,but stick around and defend my corner.I'm not nice at all.
No wonder you divorced her.....I now have an urge for chips and curry sauce...it's all your fault!
Old Sep 21st 2010, 11:08 pm
On the road again.

You have me all wrong..I like to cause trouble,but stick around and defend my corner.I'm not nice at all.
No wonder you divorced her.....I now have an urge for chips and curry sauce...it's all your fault!
Err, in that case, no offence, but I don't expect to be returning to Portugal in the near future.
Are you really telling me that you can get a curry and chips take-away in Lisbon?
Only asking like.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 11:33 pm

Err, in that case, no offence, but I don't expect to be returning to Portugal in the near future.
Are you really telling me that you can get a curry and chips take-away in Lisbon?
Only asking like.
No...that's why I'm bitter and twisted
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 6:55 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

No...that's why I'm bitter and twisted
We had chippy the other night - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was L O V E R L Y Cleri - just saying like hahahahahahahahahahaha
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 7:08 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 22nd 2010, 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by Lionda
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
We had chippy the other night - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was L O V E R L Y Cleri - just saying like hahahahahahahahahahaha
Shut it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.