Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

How do I change my phone number (urgent)

How do I change my phone number (urgent)

Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

Dee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really nice
Default How do I change my phone number (urgent)

Sorry if this sounds like a numpty question but I'm being stalked by a nutter, and I need to change my home phone number (Telefonica), and my Spanish PAYG vodaphone number.

I have no idea how to do it, can anyone help please?
Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:53 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I change my phone number (urgent)

Mobile, easy, just buy a new SIM card from your nearest Vodaphone shop. Landline, not so easy because it will depend if Telefonica have any "spare" numbers in your area. Try 1004 as your first port of call.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

Dee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really nice

Thanks for your fast answer hillybilly, I had a feeling telefonica might not be so easy. Although I'll try 1004, it may be wiser to go into the shop possibly. Just worries me that there might be more of a complication because of the adsl and monthly billing, telefonica being the *ahem* competent being that it is.

But thanks again, I'll go into the Vodaphone shop asap and get the mobile number changed first.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 7:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Dont forget when you call Telefonica to say English whilst the recording is on that way as you may well know you get an English speaker, that was be so much easier for you to explain the problem. Do hope you get it sorted ASAP.

I agree with other poster, just go and get a new sim card and of course make sure you have a note of your phone numbers to move.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 8:01 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dee_dee
Sorry if this sounds like a numpty question but I'm being stalked by a nutter, and I need to change my home phone number (Telefonica), and my Spanish PAYG vodaphone number.

I have no idea how to do it, can anyone help please?
when you ring 1004 and say english that can tap the line and fine where its comming from are get a whistle and blow down the line
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Oh I know who's ringing, it's my own personal stalker, lucky me eh? but thanks for trying to help
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:13 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Oh I know who's ringing, it's my own personal stalker, lucky me eh? but thanks for trying to help
if you know him by Telphone no and name the give to the cops and let them show him the in side off a cell with no telphone , many not call again
Old Jun 9th 2008, 9:44 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

well if you know who is ringing do a denuncia against them if in Spain
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

The problem is that , they actually live in the UK.
Old Jun 9th 2008, 10:35 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a sod aint it
Do you want a Spanish stalker?
Old Jun 9th 2008, 11:10 pm
Banned

do you know the telphone no its comming from ?

Do you want a Spanish stalker? Mitzyboy stop it now , i can do it for free
Old Jun 10th 2008, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

Can you not contact BT,and have them deal with them.
Or perhaps set up call barring on your phone?
Old Jun 10th 2008, 3:38 pm
Banned

Location: Southern Spain i think so two diffrent phone companys
Old Jun 10th 2008, 4:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

Do you have caller ID on your telephone line. If not ask Telefónica to provide it and get a telephone that supports it.
Old Jun 10th 2008, 4:38 pm
Banned

think she know who it is
jurdy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.