Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

How did you choose your user name?

How did you choose your user name?

Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How did you choose your user name?

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
More for the shit list I see.
When's the shit list starting
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:24 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Ignore him its just an idle threat
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:24 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
As long as it doesn't hit the fan......who cares?
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MnM
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:33 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MnM
I am going to tell you a little thing that happened to me yesterday, well it wasnt little it made me heave!!! I took my little boy (dog not hubby) out for a walk yesterday and he had constipatin Anyway I stood there while he tried with all his mite to do what he had to do and in the end it lookied like it was too big for his bum So as it was sort of half way in and half way out I decided to knock on my neighbours door for some assistance As we were stood there waiting for her to buzz the gate open my little boy decided to have a shake You can probably guess the rest!!! Yep it SPLATTERED all over my legs :curse::curse: Needless to say we both ended up in the shower
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:43 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
I am going to tell you a little thing that happened to me yesterday, well it wasnt little it made me heave!!! I took my little boy (dog not hubby) out for a walk yesterday and he had constipatin Anyway I stood there while he tried with all his mite to do what he had to do and in the end it lookied like it was too big for his bum So as it was sort of half way in and half way out I decided to knock on my neighbours door for some assistance As we were stood there waiting for her to buzz the gate open my little boy decided to have a shake You can probably guess the rest!!! Yep it SPLATTERED all over my legs :curse::curse: Needless to say we both ended up in the shower
Ummmmmm....what's the phrase I'm looking for?

Oh yeah!

Shit happens

As my precious son keeps reminding me
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky

No way Sam!!!

What were you hoping your neighbour was going to do anyway!!??

Hey, while we're on this subject, have you ever had to "help" your boy after he's eaten grass??
My dog eats grass regularly, and on occasion I have been known to use my plastic "pooper scooper" bag, wrapped round my hand........and had to help her ease out a long, stringy bit of grass and "you know what" - otherwise it would never come out!!

The things you do for love!
The worst thing is when you're standing there extracting something disgusting from your dog's bottom, and someone goes by!!

How to bring down the tone, eh?
Old Jun 7th 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:04 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisca
No way Sam!!!

Hey, while we're on this subject, have you ever had to "help" your boy after he's eaten grass??
My dog eats grass regularly, and on occasion I have been known to use my plastic "pooper scooper" bag, wrapped round my hand........and had to help her ease out a long, stringy bit of grass and "you know what" - otherwise it would never come out!!

The worst thing is when you're standing there extracting something disgusting from your dog's bottom, and someone goes by!!

I knew there was a reason I don't have a dog
Old Jun 7th 2007, 8:24 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by brisca
No way Sam!!!

oh please I am laughing so much, what with pam's brown legs and your green fingers. I have to share with you a little snippet from many years ago.

I will set the scene for you; it was Christmas in our house and we had decorated the front room with balloons, they were strung across the room on string, my sister had this mutt called Ginge and we had left it in doors on its own whilst we did last min shopping.

When we came back there was not a balloon or piece of string to be found, the next day when I took it for a walk......well need I say more but from its rear end came string with multi coloured deflated balloons still attached

PS it also ate a big box of Maltease's (can't spell that but I am sure you know what I mean) alas there was no sign of that.......only string and balloons

Last edited by crispy; Jun 7th 2007 at 8:28 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

BriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant futureBriscasBetterHalf has a brilliant future

Well, I thought long and hard about my user name.
In the end I decided just to be honest!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:40 pm
me eds a shed

COWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond reputeCOWBOY_BUILDER has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BriscasBetterHalf
Well, I thought long and hard about my user name.
In the end I decided just to be honest!
I decided to be honest too.....
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by COWBOY_BUILDER
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Willmore is an irish name used through three generations of the male irish side of my family.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:58 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by COWBOY_BUILDER
Oh this is a good thread ,

well my name is pretty naff and also in hindsight would of changed it but contrary to what people assume the Big bit is not in relation to being overweight , but just as i am 6 foot 2" tall and my name is Pete i spent about 2 seconds to come up with it ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.