Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

HOW CAN I ATTRACT MORE ATTENTION????

HOW CAN I ATTRACT MORE ATTENTION????

Old Jun 2nd 2008, 7:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default HOW CAN I ATTRACT MORE ATTENTION????

I am looking for some more attention.....

and yes LB, my ego is huge and does need feeding, but luckily there are plenty of people to feed it on a regular basis....

Glad the forum is descending into this shit, should help the viewing figures no end eh?
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 7:48 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HOW CAN I ATTRACT MORE ATTENTION????

Dye your hair orange and get a donkey you loser!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 7:51 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XTreme
Dye your hair orange and get a donkey you loser!
don't be soft, next you will tell me to adopt a Welsh accent......

I think not!!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 7:56 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe stop craving attention, get a more productive life then people might be interested and give you a big cuddle.

JJ xx
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:01 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jjh
Maybe stop craving attention, get a more productive life then people might be interested and give you a big cuddle.

JJ xx
maybe, now by productive life what are we talking here?

Oh I hope you are right, I sooooo need the validation of all you guys to make my life complete.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:05 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
maybe, now by productive life what are we talking here?

Oh I hope you are right, I sooooo need the validation of all you guys to make my life complete.
Productive life, whatever you think and I know you need us, you big softie
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:06 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

I am looking for some more attention.....

and yes LB, my ego is huge and does need feeding, but luckily there are plenty of people to feed it on a regular basis....

Glad the forum is descending into this shit, should help the viewing figures no end eh?
Stop bloody attention seeking man!!!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:07 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Stop bloody attention seeking man!!!
Leave him alone, he's just lonely.

JJ
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by jjh
Leave him alone, he's just lonely.

JJ
I cant........we are on messenger talking too!!!!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:11 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I cant........we are on messenger talking too!!!!

OK I give in.

JJ
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by jjh
OK I give in.

JJ
He likes the attention!
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:15 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jjh
Productive life, whatever you think and I know you need us, you big softie
Of course I do....
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 10:04 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Maybe when you reach your thirty thousandth post and reflect on what you have written, You may wish to pull the plug on that trusty Mac and head to your local car boot with it, At least you may get a bit towards your four grand a month lecky bill, But then again if you did who would give the masses hereon the stimulus to examine their inner selves to pour forth in threaded tones .. their views on an expat life style and how we should live it ..........ahhhhhh "It's Grim Up North"

Last edited by poshnbucks; Jun 2nd 2008 at 10:43 pm.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 10:40 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
Maybe when you reach your thirty thousandth post and reflect on what you have written, You may wish to pull the plug on that trusty Mac and head to your local car boot with it, At least you may get a bit towards your four grand a month lecky bill, But then again if you did who would give the masses hereon the stimulus to examine their inner selves to pour forth in threaded tones ..
I'm so glad you posted, without your opinion how could I possibly have slept?
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 10:46 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

I'm so glad you posted, without your opinion how could I possibly have slept?
"Ay-Thang-Yew"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.