hotel in Sax

Old Sep 11th 2012, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of
Default hotel in Sax

I am looking for accommodation for Oct for a few days in Sax inland from Alicante. but have searched the net only one hotel has come up and is full . I would not mind renting an apartment for a few nights or guest house would do.
Im afraid no luck yet so I thought some one on here might know somewhere or give me advice where to look Thanks Denise
Old Sep 12th 2012, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

gardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nicegardner8 is just really nice
Default Re: hotel in Sax

Have you tried:-

www.booking.com

There are a couple in Elda if that's not too far.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

thanks I did find these, but would prefer sax if possible
Old Sep 12th 2012, 9:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Booking.com shows the Hotel Fuente El Cura

Google Earth also shows:- http://quecocinnamos.ucoz.es/ & http://mesonalmendros.webs.com/

Make of them what you will.
Old Sep 13th 2012, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

El Cura looks good thanks.
Can anyone tell me what train I would take to go to Sax from the Alicante tren terminal.
I have looked on line but cannot make head nor tail of it, to me it looks like its the Madrid train that goes in that direction ??????????????????????????