hotel in Ibiza

Old Sep 21st 2007, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default hotel in Ibiza

can anyone recommend a family hotel in Ibiza - for a weekend getaway ? planning on jumping on the ferry next weekend and getting away for a couple of days
Old Sep 21st 2007, 1:14 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: hotel in Ibiza

Montemar Apartments in Cala Llonga
I stayed here a few years ago and found it very nice, walking distance to the beach, lovely pool, really nice.Cala Llonga is a lovely little spot, gorgeous bay with lovely family restaurants, very reasonable prices.
AM SO JEALOUS! Think you should take me, tis my birthday after all!!
Old Sep 21st 2007, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
Montemar Apartments in Cala Llonga
I stayed here a few years ago and found it very nice, walking distance to the beach, lovely pool, really nice.Cala Llonga is a lovely little spot, gorgeous bay with lovely family restaurants, very reasonable prices.
AM SO JEALOUS! Think you should take me, tis my birthday after all!!
youre more than welcome to come - mind you at this rate we wont be going anywhere, price I found for the ferry Denia-Ibiza is 500€, cant be right so just on the phone to them now
Old Sep 21st 2007, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by spain
youre more than welcome to come - mind you at this rate we wont be going anywhere, price I found for the ferry Denia-Ibiza is 500€, cant be right so just on the phone to them now
well thats the right price, seems a bit steep to me - phoned them up and the cheapest price I got was 427€ on the normal 4 hour crossing, thats with a car, without a car its 258€

going to England in a few weeks, paid 220€ for the 3 of us return with easyjet
Old Sep 21st 2007, 4:23 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

well thats the right price, seems a bit steep to me - phoned them up and the cheapest price I got was 427€ on the normal 4 hour crossing, thats with a car, without a car its 258€

going to England in a few weeks, paid 220€ for the 3 of us return with easyjet
You'll probably find it's cheaper to fly to Ibiza from the UK (on a late deal) rather than taking the ferry from Denia...
Old Sep 21st 2007, 6:57 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

Denia to Ibiza without a car is normally 22euro per person.
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MnM
You'll probably find it's cheaper to fly to Ibiza from the UK (on a late deal) rather than taking the ferry from Denia...
youre not wrong there
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

have scrapped the Ibiza idea, now going to drive to Barcelona instead - so looking forward to that
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 8:16 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

have scrapped the Ibiza idea, now going to drive to Barcelona instead - so looking forward to that
much more cultural!! Have a wonderful time!!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

hellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant future

You could always do both Click Air do flights from barcelona to ibiza for just 20 euros...!

Although having said that, it is raining here today...
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 8:44 am
Just Joined

adeibiza is an unknown quantity at this point

just woke up to it pishing it down - its stopped now though

the suns now come out and in half an hour everyone will wonder what the fuss was all about....
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

hellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant futurehellokittty has a brilliant future

I actually felt COLD for the first time yesterday since moving here !! Hope the sun comes out later!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by hellokittty
I actually felt COLD for the first time yesterday
yeah I said that and actually put a jmper on last night

only going for a couple of days away to wont be doing Barcelona-Ibiza this time. Do want to go though so perhaps we will arrange somehting for next year
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by silverchick
much more cultural!! Have a wonderful time!!
do you mean clubbing in Ibiza for 3 solid days isnt cultural

really looking forward to it and also looked up yesterday and they do tours of Barcelona FC should keep the little fella happy anyway

hope you had a fab burthday !!!!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 8:51 pm
Fed up in England!!

yeah I said that and actually put a jmper on last night

only going for a couple of days away to wont be doing Barcelona-Ibiza this time. Do want to go though so perhaps we will arrange somehting for next year
count me in!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.