Reload this Page >

Hospitals in Ayamonte area!!

Hospitals in Ayamonte area!!

Old Jan 20th 2013, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

Claire80tl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hospitals in Ayamonte area!!

Hiya there

Just looking for some advice really. Am moving to Ayamonte next month with DP and am 2 months preg - was just wondering what hospitals in the area were like?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Claire x
Old Jan 20th 2013, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hospitals in Ayamonte area!!

Don't know the area at all, but Blimey! - that was a quick change of plan.

Originally Posted by Claire80tl
Adelaide - a month to go exactly from now!!
Old Jan 20th 2013, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Claire, My neighbour has just had her baby here, I can ask if she wants to commincate with you about it. There is another lady I know who had her little girl last year here too. PM me if you want.
Old Jan 20th 2013, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Hospitals in Ayamonte area!!

Originally Posted by Claire80tl
Hiya there

Just looking for some advice really. Am moving to Ayamonte next month with DP and am 2 months preg - was just wondering what hospitals in the area were like?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Claire x
There are no hospitals in the Ayamonte area the nearest public ones are in Huelva about 25mls away and Faro about 30mls away.

If you are going to be properly registered and in the system then you would be eligible for national health service treatment in Spain so Huelva would be your hospital. There is a comprehensive Clinic service in Ayamonte with a good number of doctors one of whom Magdalena speaks English and an emergency service and ambulance station.

The nearest Private hospitals are also in Huelva and Faro. A new Private Doctors practice is about to open right in the center of Ayamonte and it will have English speaking doctors.
Old Jan 20th 2013, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

Claire80tl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John & Kath
There are no hospitals in the Ayamonte area the nearest public ones are in Huelva about 25mls away and Faro about 30mls away.

If you are going to be properly registered and in the system then you would be eligible for national health service treatment in Spain so Huelva would be your hospital. There is a comprehensive Clinic service in Ayamonte with a good number of doctors one of whom Magdalena speaks English and an emergency service and ambulance station.

The nearest Private hospitals are also in Huelva and Faro. A new Private Doctors practice is about to open right in the center of Ayamonte and it will have English speaking doctors.
Hiya there,

That is fantastic advice - thanks a lot!!!! My Spanish is rudimentary at best but am willing to learn of course but when I'm having contractions I think having someone who speaks English around will be the best thing tbh!

Claire x
Old Jan 20th 2013, 9:33 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Why the change of plan you posted on 29th Dec 2012

Hiya there!! Moving to Aus in a month!! At last!!!