Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hondon Bodega - Worth A Visit

Hondon Bodega - Worth A Visit

Old Jul 16th 2009, 5:08 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of
Default Hondon Bodega - Worth A Visit

The original thread about the Hondon Nieves Bodega is here:

Just thought I'd also tell you guys / gals they now have a fab new web site (in English & Spanish) - The building itself oozes quality and for a small village like Nieves it's staggering and the best building for miles around !!

... the wine ain't too bad either !!!

Bodega Cerda Web Site
Old Jul 16th 2009, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

linda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hondon Bodega - Worth A Visit

Originally Posted by GrapeEater
The original thread about the Hondon Nieves Bodega is here:

Just thought I'd also tell you guys / gals they now have a fab new web site (in English & Spanish) - The building itself oozes quality and for a small village like Nieves it's staggering and the best building for miles around !!

... the wine ain't too bad either !!!

Bodega Cerda Web Site
Thanks GrapeEater, looks fab, been here 2 months now and never been in, will definitely pop in now
Old Jul 16th 2009, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by linda Coyle
Thanks GrapeEater, looks fab, been here 2 months now and never been in, will definitely pop in now
My Wife has Shares there
Old Jul 16th 2009, 8:25 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hondon Voyager
My Wife has Shares there
Sounds like mine too. lol
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

leckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant future

Moving there on the 30th, first port of call I think hic!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by leckytech
Moving there on the 30th, first port of call I think hic!
be careful coming out of it Guardia Civil have a regular spot check on the corner of the building
Old Jul 16th 2009, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

leckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant futureleckytech has a brilliant future

Thats what my darling TT wife is for :P

Are there plenty taxis in Nieves for getting back and forth to the "urb"?
Old Jul 16th 2009, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Thats what my darling TT wife is for :P

Are there plenty taxis in Nieves for getting back and forth to the "urb"?
Afraid not ,not the best place in the world for a cab ,but it is only a few K's walk to the urb
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:31 pm
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

... Are there plenty taxis in Nieves for getting back and forth to the "urb"?
No !! But some URB. locals help out for a small fee if you need a night / day out to get legless !!! Just ask around when you get here.