Home needed

Old Oct 10th 2007, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

dawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nice
Default Home needed

I might be clutching at straws here, but maybe someone can help.
I need to find a new home for a dog I've been looking after for a few months. I go back to the UK in a few weeks and if I don't find him a home he'll have to be put down. I've tried the rescue homes, but they're at bursting point.
He's about 5 yrs old, medium size and has a fantastic temprament. House trained, but quite happy to be outside. He loves being on a lead and walks by your side.
I live about 30 mins from Torrevieja, near Crevillente.
Please let me know if you can help
Attached Thumbnails Home needed-006.jpg  
Old Oct 10th 2007, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Joe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud ofJoe King has much to be proud of
Default Re: Home needed

Can't help I'm afraid but happy to bump this thread for you.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:49 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joe King
Can't help I'm afraid but happy to bump this thread for you.
Me too.

Is there not an animal charity near you that can take him in?

Good luck to you and the poor little mite.

JJ
Old Oct 10th 2007, 11:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

OK. Can you vaccinate him ready to go back to Uk? Rabies etc?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Its really important that he gets on with other dogs. Is he neutered? I have two of my own and its costing a fortune for them to get ready to back to UK.

I can't afford for the rabies blood test etc. for another one. BUT... i will not see a healthy and happy dog put down...!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

So what I am saying is.. If he is neutered and up to date with his injections for Rabies/blood tests etc... I would like to have him.

Believe me ! I cannot afford another dog without this done!

He needs to be ready to go back to UK...
Old Oct 11th 2007, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

Maybe we could start some fund going to help cover the costs.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 5:49 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SoJohn

How much would it cost? Ball park figure?
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:16 am
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SoJohn

I would contribute,patsy
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:31 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dawn.s
I might be clutching at straws here, but maybe someone can help.
I need to find a new home for a dog I've been looking after for a few months. I go back to the UK in a few weeks and if I don't find him a home he'll have to be put down. I've tried the rescue homes, but they're at bursting point.
He's about 5 yrs old, medium size and has a fantastic temprament. House trained, but quite happy to be outside. He loves being on a lead and walks by your side.
I live about 30 mins from Torrevieja, near Crevillente.
Please let me know if you can help
Try your local animal resscue charities, like PEPA, APAD, SAT, all local to you, and you can find details on line or in the local free papers.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

dawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nice

I've tried the rescue homes and put him on the sites for adoption, but no luck.
My two were already into the 6 months wait for the rabies, and my husband said we couldn't start again with him (I'm beginning to see how self-centred he actually is, anyway that's another issue)
We've only had Bobby a couple of months, so he hasn't been nuetered or had his injections. He's great with my dogs, and loves people. If someone would take him I'd start his jabs off, but as I said we go back in 3 weeks. I though my husbands mother would take him as she said she loves him...but they're 'too tying'
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:00 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Well what can I say......we went down to the bar last night and came back with a stray dog At midnight he was in the bath being scrubbed and he slept soundly at the side of our bed all night!!

Now the thing with this dog is that he only understands English! He sits, gives his paw and lies down when told. He had a collar on with one of those name tags with the paper rolled up inside but the paper was missing. So this morning I am off to the vets with him to see if anyone has reported him missing or to see if he has been chipped. I am praying that he hasnt been dumped by English owners that have gone back to the UK!!!
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:03 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dawn.s
I've tried the rescue homes and put him on the sites for adoption, but no luck.
My two were already into the 6 months wait for the rabies, and my husband said we couldn't start again with him (I'm beginning to see how self-centred he actually is, anyway that's another issue)
We've only had Bobby a couple of months, so he hasn't been nuetered or had his injections. He's great with my dogs, and loves people. If someone would take him I'd start his jabs off, but as I said we go back in 3 weeks. I though my husbands mother would take him as she said she loves him...but they're 'too tying'
Not being funny but why did you get him if you knew you were coming back so soon?

I might contribute too if I knew how much it'd cost.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:06 am
ex-squaddie

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Well what can I say......we went down to the bar last night and came back with a stray dog At midnight he was in the bath being scrubbed and he slept soundly at the side of our bed all night!!

Now the thing with this dog is that he only understands English! He sits, gives his paw and lies down when told. He had a collar on with one of those name tags with the paper rolled up inside but the paper was missing. So this morning I am off to the vets with him to see if anyone has reported him missing or to see if he has been chipped. I am praying that he hasnt been dumped by English owners that have gone back to the UK!!!
People like you restore my faith in others.

You're karmered.
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:18 am
aspeangel

do you know what he is like with small kids?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.