Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
He is a plonker (spell checker don't like that) needs a hair cut
He has got mega bottle
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:34 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Holiday Homes From Hell

Originally Posted by Same Difference
He has got mega bottle
Your mistaking the stupidity for bottle.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Apr 3rd 2008 at 8:49 am.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

The way they moan on the Costa Esuri thread, it wouldnt surprise me if those apartments are on it
Roll on - it might give us a result.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

CAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud ofCAROL ELIZABETH has much to be proud of

The way they moan on the Costa Esuri thread, it wouldnt surprise me if those apartments are on it
Just email [email protected]
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CAROL ELIZABETH
That must be hard to take, genuine emotion from me @ seeing that €600k house just turning into dust. I dont think if I was in there position I would have been as laid back from the start when they knew about it.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

crocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud ofcrocodileseamus has much to be proud of

Was that masa building group an umbrella for Masa International, you know the one that featured the villa with the cracks and the sloaping swimming pool on the Costa del Sol?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

jimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nice

Originally Posted by septimus
It is like the B.B.C.
All repeats
Do you think I can use last years tv licence?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 2:05 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Angry Re: Holiday Homes From Hell

Originally Posted by andyrich666
That must be hard to take, genuine emotion from me @ seeing that €600k house just turning into dust. I dont think if I was in there position I would have been as laid back from the start when they knew about it.
What is very hard to understand is why the local town hall was not brought to task for granting a building license for rural land if there was corruption then bring them before a court, But looking further because the garage and pool was built under an all together different building license they are allowed to stay on the plot how stupid it looks to the world media that this poor couple who have papers stating the house is legal can have a garage and pool on rural land yet their very nice house was put to the dozer to make a political point to others not to illegal build The owners now live in a tacky caravan on the plot........with pool and garage.......now that is a blot on the landscape..... talking of which do you remember the tv programme of the same name where the lady of the house wore that very low cut pinny showing of her ample thrupny-bit's :

Last edited by poshnbucks; Apr 3rd 2008 at 2:55 pm. Reason: spell check
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

twyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond reputetwyntub has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
What is very hard to understand is why the local town hall was not brought to task for granting a building license for rural land if there was corruption then bring them before a court,
The ironic thing is it's not just the Town Hall. National law in Spain since 1993 is that you cannot build on rustic land on less than 10,000m2 (1 Ha). SO MANY PROPERTIES around here have been built on less than that it's untrue.

Some are definately on the nod and the wink of the local Town Halls, yes, but many are not. Either way, builders are happy to build in the knowledge that the build is illegal, estate agents are happy to sell in the knowledge that the build is illegal, and solicitors are happy to do the paperwork in the knowledge that the build is illegal. Fine example of professionalism in the building industry.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 5:55 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

A group of us looked at land to build houses on in Almeria years ago.
Anything you looked they were selling, yes that is ok you just need to plant 40 olive trees on the plot.
The con stood out a mile and was so obvious.
Nearly the whole of Almeria was agricultural land and reachable land was covered in polythene greenhouses, that really should of given them a hint.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

derek and margaret is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jdr
A group of us looked at land to build houses on in Almeria years ago.
Anything you looked they were selling, yes that is ok you just need to plant 40 olive trees on the plot.
The con stood out a mile and was so obvious.
Nearly the whole of Almeria was agricultural land and reachable land was covered in polythene greenhouses, that really should of given them a hint.
If you want a cheery start to the day just go in to Telegraph, business pages feature about Spanish housing market, not good reading I`m afraid.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 6:45 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jimmbo
Do you think I can use last years tv licence?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

more doom and gloom here, expecting a 10% price drop in property and a 15 year turn around

"Spain to struggle for years as real estate flops"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/feedarticle?id=7433456
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:33 pm
MONA LISA

coultrm will become famous soon enough

All these appalling media reports on the way in which the Spanish property market is being projected, just one house where the owners were under the impression their home was legal then duly flattened at the whim of the local beaucrat frightens sends shudders down the spine of prospective purchasers.

I had a property on the development where the couple whose house was cracking, Camposol is in Murcia, Costa Calida, not Costa del Sol. Fortunately I sold it but visit friends who live on the development, my heart goes out to them they will find it very difficult to sell as its now got a tarnished reputation. People have spent thousands on their properties, the whole development is built on unstable ground which I fear is a disaster waiting to happen. The area is prone to earthquakes and the build quality of the properties just are not strong enough to withstand the forces of nature in this area.

When we were last there in March the site manager on Camposol was going around to owners who had been getting there energy supplies from the builders generators demanding €100 fee on the sport, the set-up of a direct debit for the same amount or the cutting-off of supplies even if you just used the property as a holiday home, in other words they were being held to ransom. This is just one example of the `bully-boy´ tacticts used by this developer and there are countless where the purchasers have been victims of.

Excluding the property slump and the credit crunch the authorities and developers in Spain will have to improve their reputation of just being out there to make a fast buck, we Brits appear to leave our brains at home and arrive in Spain to be milked for all we possess. Having read the reports in the papers Spain is going to experience a 10/15 year housing depression I sincerely hope during this period Spain will improve the legalese of house purchasing, developings and customer relationship skills before many of us will even contemplate returning to purchase a property there again
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:47 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

He's a bit of spice in life. I just hope he doesn't ever fall.

Unlike the Spanish market which seems definitely wobbly.

Tragic to see the dreams crushed. Sometimes people have been damn stupid, (altho it's hard not to feel sorry) but when people have been honest and above board, only to get screwed at the end, that's tragic.

Last edited by bil; Apr 3rd 2008 at 10:59 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.