Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hi,From Newbie!

Hi,From Newbie!

Old Jun 12th 2008, 7:50 pm
Just Joined

mantav8 is a jewel in the roughmantav8 is a jewel in the roughmantav8 is a jewel in the roughmantav8 is a jewel in the rough
Default Hi,From Newbie!

Thought I would say hello,just found this great site
Well after over a year of trying we have sold the house and the move to Spain is getting within reach!
My parents went 4 years ago and my Sister and Bro' in law have been there for 2, so I suppose I'm in a lot better position than most when making this BIG decision!-that doesn't mean there won't be any numpty questions tho' LOL!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 9:16 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi,From Newbie!

Originally Posted by mantav8
Well after over a year of trying we have sold the house and the move to Spain is getting within reach!
My parents went 4 years ago and my Sister and Bro' in law have been there for 2, so I suppose I'm in a lot better position than most when making this BIG decision!-that doesn't mean there won't be any numpty questions tho' LOL!

Hi mantav8 - just wanted to welcome you to BE
Well i wish you loads of luck with your move and people on here are really good at giving advice so ask away
Take care
Love Sam xxx
Old Jun 12th 2008, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

Katya is a jewel in the roughKatya is a jewel in the roughKatya is a jewel in the roughKatya is a jewel in the rough

HI There

We are the same too - although our house sold in 3 days ! and we head to spain in 6 weeks ! This forum has been fantastic with providing me with great info /advise !

Take Care
Kat x
Old Jun 12th 2008, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

linda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud oflinda Coyle has much to be proud of

Hi mantav8, I too have found this site a great help. Unfortunately my house sale fell through. Was sold in 5 days and agreed for 10 weeks - last minute the buyer pulled out!! Our house is ready in Spain, ferry booked for 1st October,if we don't sell soon will have to cancel the ferry, only thing on our side - paperwork not ready in Spain. Good luck with your move. Where are you planning on going in Spain?
Old Jun 12th 2008, 11:21 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Mantav

Welcome to the forum
Alicante?
Old Jun 14th 2008, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

mantav8 is a jewel in the roughmantav8 is a jewel in the roughmantav8 is a jewel in the roughmantav8 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the welcome!-Alicante,Cuidad Quesada to be precise, but you knew that??
Well at least I have learnt one thing,I have to sell the van I was moving with because it can't be registered in Spain!
Old Jun 14th 2008, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

My neck of the woods then - welcome!
Old Jun 14th 2008, 8:07 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SueG
My neck of the woods then - welcome!
Thanks, hope to be moving to the folks' place at Los Dracos,know it?
Old Jun 14th 2008, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, hope to be moving to the folks' place at Los Dracos,know it?
I do. Its very nice there
Old Jun 14th 2008, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Dee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really nice

Hi welcome to the forum.

I'm in quesada as well, been here for a few years now, but I've never heard of Los Dracos , whereabouts is it?
Old Jun 14th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dee_dee
Hi welcome to the forum.

I'm in quesada as well, been here for a few years now, but I've never heard of Los Dracos , whereabouts is it?
on the outskirts over looking the mountains
Old Jun 14th 2008, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Dee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really nice

Hmmm, I have a 360 degree view from my casa , over the mountains, the salt lakes and guardemar. My house is the highest point of Quesada.

Is Los Dracos over on the other side in the new builds?
Old Jun 14th 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hmmm, I have a 360 degree view from my casa , over the mountains, the salt lakes and guardemar. My house is the highest point of Quesada.

Without being there hard for me to say, its where my friend used to be - this is a property in los dracos,

http://www.rojales-finanz.com/suchen...id=73&type=1~2
Old Jun 15th 2008, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Dee, did you work out where it was? I don't know it.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Nope Sue, I even googled it lol, but I'm still no wiser.

Andy , I found that link as well it seems to be the only one there is to Los Dracos....tell us how to get there from the arches!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.