Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

HI I AM A NEWBIE

HI I AM A NEWBIE

Old Sep 6th 2007, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

Polly66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HI I AM A NEWBIE

I would like to say hello I have just joined forum. I have never been on a forum before..and i hav'nt got a clue what i am doing I am not moving to spain, but my mum is and i am hoping to visit lots.. I will even buy extra holiday from work next year.. It would be great to meet some of you when i visit... If i like it i may stay ya never know
Old Sep 6th 2007, 1:13 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HI I AM A NEWBIE

Originally Posted by Polly66
I would like to say hello I have just joined forum. I have never been on a forum before..and i hav'nt got a clue what i am doing I am not moving to spain, but my mum is and i am hoping to visit lots.. I will even buy extra holiday from work next year.. It would be great to meet some of you when i visit... If i like it i may stay ya never know
Welcome to the forum.

Why not tell us something about yourself such as your age, interests, likes and dislikes.

Rosemary
Old Sep 6th 2007, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Welcome to the forum.

Why not tell us something about yourself such as your age, interests, likes and dislikes.

Rosemary
Hi Rosemary thankyou for your welcome.. i feel like a fish out of water but i guess i will get hooked shortly.. Do you live in spain. I cant wait to visit loads my mum is moving to costa del sol part somewhere.. I am 35 single and i have 2 children. my mental teenage daughter who drives me to dispare and my 7 year old son.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 1:48 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Welcome!
I too have a teenager that drives me mad, a boy, and an 8 year old son too!So i can sympathise!
We are moving to Spain as soon as we can!!
Old Sep 6th 2007, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Polly!

We are a pretty mad bunch on here most of the time! We are hoping to move to inland Costa Blanca later this year/early next year...once we have sold the house in the UK.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 2:26 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Polly66
Hi Rosemary thankyou for your welcome.. i feel like a fish out of water but i guess i will get hooked shortly.. Do you live in spain. I cant wait to visit loads my mum is moving to costa del sol part somewhere.. I am 35 single and i have 2 children. my mental teenage daughter who drives me to dispare and my 7 year old son.
I live near to Valencia. Might be a good idea to find out where your mum is favouring and ask questions about the area from people on here who live there.

Rosemary
Old Sep 6th 2007, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Polly

Welcome to the site, I am sure you will finds lots of very useful information here and make many new friends. I wish your mum good luck with her move.

pwwm
Old Sep 6th 2007, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Polly, welcome to the site, another Betty Boo I see !!
Old Sep 6th 2007, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I live near to Valencia. Might be a good idea to find out where your mum is favouring and ask questions about the area from people on here who live there.

Rosemary
ya proberly know more about where she is going than i do.. because she told me about this site.. and i can keep in touch with what she is doing when she moves, cos i have to keep my eye on her i noticed on your avatar later where you were from oops i will get used to this i promise..
Old Sep 6th 2007, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by silverchick
Welcome!
I too have a teenager that drives me mad, a boy, and an 8 year old son too!So i can sympathise!
We are moving to Spain as soon as we can!!
how do the children feel about moving to spain. I know my daughter would love it not sure about my son.. It will be nice when i start to visit alot as he will pick up second language, how old is your eldest son my daughter is 16 in a few weeks and she thinks that she's moving with my mum when she goes to spain and she can live high life without the work ha ha
Old Sep 6th 2007, 4:33 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Hi Polly, welcome to the site, another Betty Boo I see !!
ya she is great... hope ya dont mind
Old Sep 6th 2007, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
Welcome Polly!

We are a pretty mad bunch on here most of the time! We are hoping to move to inland Costa Blanca later this year/early next year...once we have sold the house in the UK.
Originally Posted by pwwm
Hi Polly

Welcome to the site, I am sure you will finds lots of very useful information here and make many new friends. I wish your mum good luck with her move.

pwwm
THANKS FOR MAKING ME WELCOME.. i will try and keep up to everyone's reply's. I wish you the best of luck with your move cornish maid
Old Sep 6th 2007, 5:28 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hi Polly66 welcome to the site, I live in Chiclana de la Frontera on the Costa de la Luz, that's on the Atlantic coast round the corner from where your mum is going

Look forward to hearing more from you, ignore peeps like Rugbymatt, Leighbloke and Fruitflan (aka Derbyflan) they'll only want you for your body and stay well clear of Budda69 as his nursie can get jealous
Old Sep 6th 2007, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

squelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura about

Hi Polly, we too are moving out as soon as poss, taking two of my three brats with me, you will meet lots of great people on this forum, they have been very helpful to me and you have quite a laugh reading the posts, good luck to your mum
Old Sep 6th 2007, 5:36 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squelch
Hi Polly, we too are moving out as soon as poss, taking two of my three brats with me, you will meet lots of great people on this forum, they have been very helpful to me and you have quite a laugh reading the posts, good luck to your mum
I found this picture of Spanish bikers for you....
Attached Thumbnails HI I AM A NEWBIE-biker.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.