Hi Guysxxxx

Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi Guysxxxx

Well just to give you an update!!

I am still in lincolnshire i have not made it to anywhere.

The bloody car was overloaded which has broke the leaf springs on the jeep.

We did attempt to try and go and only take clothes but it was not going to happen.
Mr Naughty is going to fix the springs today (hopefully) and we should catch the 4 am ferry in the morning.
It has been a nightmare.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:51 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Guysxxxx

Sounds like this is going to be an adventure
Old Jan 29th 2007, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Sounds like this is going to be an adventure
Can you believe it?
It can only happen to bloody us.
I am gutted once the springs are fixed we are still not taking the caravan.
So all my new things will be left.
Kids are fed upxxx
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:27 am
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
So all my new things will be left.
Kids are fed upxxx
So, leave the kids and take your new things!
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Hillybilly
So, leave the kids and take your new things!
Thought about it very hard, but the kids will be better use.
When i am sitting in the streets begging with the youngest on my lap
Especially with the cost of this frigging car this week
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:40 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Thought about it very hard, but the kids will be better use.
When i am sitting in the streets begging with the youngest on my lap
Especially with the cost of this frigging car this week
Just think this time next week it will all be a bad dream and you will be able to laugh about it.
Good luck and take care
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gallerie9
Just think this time next week it will all be a bad dream and you will be able to laugh about it.
Good luck and take care
Hi,
Thanks, it seem's weird we are meant to be in spain today and the only distance i have travelled is 2 miles from my old house to my mother in-laws
xxxxxxx
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear of your hold ups, weather dreadful today, hopefully will be nice again by the time you make it here
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:52 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
Thanks, it seem's weird we are meant to be in spain today and the only distance i have travelled is 2 miles from my old house to my mother in-laws
xxxxxxx
well the weather isnt great at the moment so a couple of days could make all the difference so look at it as an omen Have you found a house yet ? or are you still like we were homeless when we arrived LOL. We stayed in a hotel for the first 2 weeks. Strange as it was not like a holiday and then well we didnt know where we wanted to live !!!!!!!!!!!!! just the atlantic coast and we hadnt been there before LOL.
Take a deep breath and count to 10
and well this time next week the sun should be shinning again
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Sorry to hear of your hold ups, weather dreadful today, hopefully will be nice again by the time you make it here
hi,
The estate agents just called. And said weather not good.
So least i am glad it is not our first day there.
hubby working outside to get the car done in time today to get the ferry.
just waiting for something else to go wrong.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

well the weather isnt great at the moment so a couple of days could make all the difference so look at it as an omen Have you found a house yet ? or are you still like we were homeless when we arrived LOL. We stayed in a hotel for the first 2 weeks. Strange as it was not like a holiday and then well we didnt know where we wanted to live !!!!!!!!!!!!! just the atlantic coast and we hadnt been there before LOL.
Take a deep breath and count to 10
and well this time next week the sun should be shinning again
Hi,
We was meant to be lloking at two houses today.
I have told the estate agent that we have not left england yet. so hoping to be there thursday.
So hope the houses will still be there, should be there.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 10:17 am
Smarties

SmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really nice

Have you found a house yet ? or are you still like we were homeless when we arrived LOL. We stayed in a hotel for the first 2 weeks. Strange as it was not like a holiday and then well we didnt know where we wanted to live !!!!!!!!!!!!! just the atlantic coast and we hadnt been there before LOL.
Are you saying you moved to Spain without having a house to move to? How long did it take to find a house and move into it then? I am starting through one of these property road show type companys and I cant help thinking things might be cheaper to run with it all myself. I think I expect some money to be wasted with these big companys but the plus side is they do take some of the strain away for you I reckon.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

jonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nice

Originally Posted by SmartiesUK
Are you saying you moved to Spain without having a house to move to? How long did it take to find a house and move into it then? I am starting through one of these property road show type companys and I cant help thinking things might be cheaper to run with it all myself. I think I expect some money to be wasted with these big companys but the plus side is they do take some of the strain away for you I reckon.
You need to read the other recent threads re. Miss Naughty and her move/ house , to understand this thread fully.
Old Jan 29th 2007, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

jonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nice

Well just to give you an update!!

I am still in lincolnshire i have not made it to anywhere.

The bloody car was overloaded which has broke the leaf springs on the jeep.

We did attempt to try and go and only take clothes but it was not going to happen.
Mr Naughty is going to fix the springs today (hopefully) and we should catch the 4 am ferry in the morning.
It has been a nightmare.
Bet your eldest daughter could do with a drink then ! ! !
Old Jan 29th 2007, 11:01 am
this is me

Originally Posted by SmartiesUK
Yes, we sold the house in the UK on the Friday and flew to spain on the Tuesday we had no where to live,
We are just the two of us no children involved, it a Gap year as my other half calls it only 30 years later LOL
We looked with the companies, we did one of those trips , but they showed us nothing that even made us tick i surpose,
My other half wanted the atlantic so we stuck a pin in a map and well, we got Jerez LOL,
We by chance found a guy who is half spanish and he showed us some houses, we were aware that we might be well taken for a ride, but we obviously found a guy that loves where he lives and wants others to share in his area , we were not riped off infact according to the locals we had a very good buy, and he sorted everything out for us and is still there to help now nearly a year down the line, he still helps all the expats who have houses in the area he is a real Gem of a guy ( he post on here he is called Cadizbuilders).
We found the house with in days 11 of being here, we rented a flat the same day, we moved in to a fully furnished flat the next day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.