Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hi Di Hi star Paul Shane

Hi Di Hi star Paul Shane

Old May 16th 2013, 8:55 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi Di Hi star Paul Shane

.....sadly passed away today. R.I.P.
Played a great part in the series along with that Welsh lass and Jeffrey the manager.
I used to really enjoy watching it with the kids.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-rad...aul-shane-dies
Old May 16th 2013, 11:33 pm
Banned

notacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of lightnotacontrathinker is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hi Di Hi star Paul Shane

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
.....sadly passed away today. R.I.P.
Played a great part in the series along with that Welsh lass and Jeffrey the manager.
I used to really enjoy watching it with the kids.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-rad...aul-shane-dies
Ruth Madoc. Fancied her something rotten so I did.
Attached Thumbnails Hi Di Hi star Paul Shane-char_gladys.jpg  
Old May 17th 2013, 11:33 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by notacontrathinker
Join the queue.
I'd gladly have given your right arm for half an hour alone with her.

Last edited by Dick Dasterdly; May 17th 2013 at 11:35 am.
Old May 17th 2013, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

Alectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud of

Hi de Hi was very funny, the funniest episode, in my opinion, was when the Punch and Judy man, who hated kids, saw a pantomime horse on the back of a real horse. He had a banana in one hand and a glass of whisky in the other. He looked at the horses, looked at the whisky, looked at the banana and then flung the banana over his shoulder and drank the whisky. I can see it now - and I'm still laughing.
Old May 17th 2013, 1:07 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by notacontrathinker
Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Join the queue.
I'd gladly have given your right arm for half an hour alone with her.
Used to live near her, used the same pub, etc etc. Her second husband John Jackson not too nice a guy either
The MIL used to live near her before she split with that really nice guy Philip Madoc the actor who sadly died last year

NO WAY
Old May 17th 2013, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond reputeThe Beast has a reputation beyond repute

Strange the sad passing of 'Ted'....Me and the missus have just finished watching series 1 through to 8 over the last few months....Can't manage to get hold of the last series.....Some absolute pure, traditional. classic, well thought out slapstick and humour....RIP 'Dead Bovis'!