HI ALL XXX

Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HI ALL XXX

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST BEFORE HE SEES IT!!!!!
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:48 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
ARSE!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:32 am

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Hi

Would just like to say hi to all and that sorry i have not been on for a long long time.

Just catching up on some of you to see what you are all doing.
Anyway love to all xxxxxx
You've been missed missy.. how is it going..
Old Apr 21st 2008, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Well things have been going ok. I have had some ill health but i am totally fine now and things are going really really well.

As you all know we came back from spain and we have bought out own house here in the uk................................................ .................................................. ............................However this was for a reason, And that reason is to sell it in 2 years and come back to spain.

We are slowly doing the house up and we have decided to wait 2 years as the children need to finish school (well the 2 oldest) one finishes this may and hannah finishes next year.

Little Olivia is still plodding along and she just wants to go, however from last time we have discovered it can not be rushed when you have a family so this time we will be more prepared.

I really hope that you all have fulfilled what you wanted to while i was away and i still see rugbymatt is winding most up lol lol .

Anyway all just want to send love to you all xxxxx
Old Apr 21st 2008, 6:51 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Well things have been going ok. I have had some ill health but i am totally fine now and things are going really really well.

As you all know we came back from spain and we have bought out own house here in the uk................................................ .................................................. ............................However this was for a reason, And that reason is to sell it in 2 years and come back to spain.

We are slowly doing the house up and we have decided to wait 2 years as the children need to finish school (well the 2 oldest) one finishes this may and hannah finishes next year.

Little Olivia is still plodding along and she just wants to go, however from last time we have discovered it can not be rushed when you have a family so this time we will be more prepared.

I really hope that you all have fulfilled what you wanted to while i was away and i still see rugbymatt is winding most up lol lol .

Anyway all just want to send love to you all xxxxx
Sorry to hear you haven't been well Em, hopefully you are fighting fit again

So you are still sticking to your plans, waiting 2 years, I remember you said that is what you were going to do. And you have your own place That always makes things easier. How is Olivia after her ear operation? It was Olivia wasn't it? Hope it was a success

You probably haven't seen my posts as you haven't been on here for a while, but we are returning to the UK at the end of July. I'll keep looking in on here though to see how everyone is doing and I hope I will see posts from you

P.s. Lovely picture

Last edited by Lionda; Apr 21st 2008 at 6:52 am. Reason: Added P.s.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

Hi emma, glad to see you back. send me a pm when you get time and we will catch up. love mel x
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

Yes i am very well and fighting fit

Im catching up slowly on all what you have all been doing.

Sounds like rugbymatt still hijacks lol lol Love u really

Anyway i will start to float around so you will see a lot of me lol (im afraid lol)

Love to all

Miss N
Old Apr 21st 2008, 11:56 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Sorry to hear you haven't been well Em, hopefully you are fighting fit again

So you are still sticking to your plans, waiting 2 years, I remember you said that is what you were going to do. And you have your own place That always makes things easier. How is Olivia after her ear operation? It was Olivia wasn't it? Hope it was a success

You probably haven't seen my posts as you haven't been on here for a while, but we are returning to the UK at the end of July. I'll keep looking in on here though to see how everyone is doing and I hope I will see posts from you

P.s. Lovely picture
I looked at your avatar and then read your post and I was thinking "Bloody hell, Rugbymatt has been doing some serious drinking!!" wub smiley and all..
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by anabella
I looked at your avatar and then read your post and I was thinking "Bloody hell, Rugbymatt has been doing some serious drinking!!" wub smiley and all..
How are you doing Anabella? Hope things are going well xxxx
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 12:10 am

How are you doing Anabella? Hope things are going well xxxx
I'm great, I love it here ..
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:27 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anabella
Sorry to confuse you Anabella, I even confuse myself sometimes
Matt and I are sharing a pic of LB, Matt very kindly gave me a pic of LB's crotch to put on as my avatar - just to annoy LB you understand, nothing sinister

P.s. Ooops, sorry - Sam has reminded me it is to show how much we love him and to show off his best bits (not sure why I've got a pic of his crotch though

Last edited by Lionda; Apr 22nd 2008 at 8:46 am.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:41 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to confuse you Anabella, I even confuse myself sometimes
Matt and I are sharing a pic of LB, Matt very kindly gave me a pic of LB's crotch to put on as my avatar - just to annoy LB you understand, nothing sinister
I thought it was to show him how much we loved him and to show off his best bits
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:47 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
I thought it was to show him how much we loved him and to show off his best bits
Added a ps to my post Sam
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:50 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Added a ps to my post Sam
Dint see that Li
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:03 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Dint see that Li
That's because I only added it after you reminded me of the "real" reason for the pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.