Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hey up everyone

Hey up everyone

Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:15 am
Just Joined

smileplz has a brilliant futuresmileplz has a brilliant futuresmileplz has a brilliant futuresmileplz has a brilliant futuresmileplz has a brilliant futuresmileplz has a brilliant future
Default Hey up everyone

Hi all after joining the site just thought id intoduce myself im sue and in dream land id love to move to the sun but until that day ill av to make do reading other peoples dreams come true.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:23 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hey up everyone

Welcome to BE Sue

Feel free to join in with our community here on BE!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:22 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there and welcome to BE.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:35 am
Just Joined

smileplz has a brilliant futuresmileplz has a brilliant futuresmileplz has a brilliant futuresmileplz has a brilliant futuresmileplz has a brilliant futuresmileplz has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Hey up everyone

Thanx both of you
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:36 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smileplz
Thanx both of you
So what are the plans?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:02 am
Just Joined

donnam is on a distinguished road

hi sue, lie you i dream one of of it happening but always researching doesn't do any harm. where would you like to be? Donna xx
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:03 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Cadiz region, and never having to go back.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:28 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: Hey up everyone

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
So what are the plans?
No plans at the moment just dreams but yer never no.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sue. Welcome. That sounds like me too at the moment. Still looking though
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:31 am
Straw Man.

You should go out to Spain and get more of a feel for a few areas.

Its a massive move I know, we are in the process of planning it at the moment, but if its what you truly want then don't put it off, you are a long time dead.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:33 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Welcome. Whats holding you back?
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You should go out to Spain and get more of a feel for a few areas.

Its a massive move I know, we are in the process of planning it at the moment, but if its what you truly want then don't put it off, you are a long time dead.
Know what yer mean, was thinking about a holiday in spain but not sure where to go only been abroad once and that was florida in 2004 usually go cornwall.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:40 am
Straw Man.

Know what yer mean, was thinking about a holiday in spain but not sure where to go only been abroad once and that was florida in 2004 usually go cornwall.
OK, well then its a massive move.

Whatever you do, please don't just buy somewhere, rent first. I'm not usually one to suggest this, and I know of a few cases where people have just gone, bought, and are VERY happy, but in your case, don't commit too soon.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:44 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Sound advice.

I'd go one further. Spain is a very diverse country, so investigate ALL the areas and work out if you want to live in an English area or 'the real Spain' (I think there's a bit left), just how hot you want it to get and so on.

There's a lot more to Spain than the Costas.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:46 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by bil
Sound advice.

I'd go one further. Spain is a very diverse country, so investigate ALL the areas and work out if you want to live in an English area or 'the real Spain' (I think there's a bit left), just how hot you want it to get and so on.

There's a lot more to Spain than the Costas.
I agree and have said as much every time, but I think in this case it would be better for the OP to go near other Brits, even if its just initially. If the farthest they have been is Cornwall and Florida, rural Spain will come as a massive culture shock.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.