Reload this Page >

Hey everyone!!!!!!

Hey everyone!!!!!!

Old Jun 19th 2006, 10:36 am
Just Joined

lindy_thom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hey everyone!!!!!!

Hi,

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself to you all. My name is Linda just moved to Costa Calida from sunny Hextable in Kent. Over here on my own so thought by talking to people on here would be a great way of meeting new friends in the same predicament as me! Anyway lovely to meet you all... lets hope this is a start to a beautiful friendship between us all!

Linda
Old Jun 19th 2006, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey everyone!!!!!!

Hey Linda!
Hello and welcome. Sorry I can't be of much help to you in your area. I'm in the UK, but dream of the Costa de la luz, especially Huelva (Ayamonte). But, I'm interested in all things to do with beautiful Spain (the good, the bad, and the ugly, too.) Preferably the first.
Tell us a bit about the Costa Calida, please.
Regards,
Carol
Old Jun 19th 2006, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

maryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nicemaryg is just really nice

Originally Posted by lindy_thom
Hi,

Just wanted to quickly introduce myself to you all. My name is Linda just moved to Costa Calida from sunny Hextable in Kent. Over here on my own so thought by talking to people on here would be a great way of meeting new friends in the same predicament as me! Anyway lovely to meet you all... lets hope this is a start to a beautiful friendship between us all!

Linda
Hola ,
We're still in uk at the moment but will be moving over permanently before the years out. We have a place in Murcia, about 85 miles inland from San Javier.
This site is very useful and has been a source of some great advice.
Where are you?
Mary
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:05 am
Just Joined

lindy_thom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey,

I'm living in Aguilas, but my dad lives in Murcia so we are not too far apart. Lovely place and not far from the beach so i'm not going to complain at all!!!!!!! What can be better than sun, sea, sand and sangria!!

Where are you all looking to go?

Linda
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:24 am
Just Joined

spanish_mik is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Linda,

Just moved to Spain myself- My wife and I were looking for the easy life so god knows why we chose the costa del sol! Either way I'm not going to moan- I get to stay up late drinking and the wife doesn't say anything because the sun is still out! Only joined the site today so in the same boat as you, looking for British people around the area to go for a drink with. Are there any events organised on here for this purpose?

Would be nice!!
Michael
(oh and the wife Wendy- can't forget about her)
Old Jun 20th 2006, 10:45 am
Banned

big_al will become famous soon enough

Hi Linda,

One month in England left for me hopefully, then I'll be over there sunning it up with you! I'm going to be in marbella though with my wife and pickles the cat!! But still have one of those Sangria's waiting for me at the bar
big_al
Old Jun 20th 2006, 2:50 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I might be wrong but I think only the tourists drink Sangria's
Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:32 am
Sun, Sea & Sangria.

BritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jdr
I might be wrong but I think only the tourists drink Sangria's
I make it all the time. Great for a weekend on the terrace, when it's too hot for litres of beer.
There are some great recipies out there, white wine, red wine, spirits, non alcoholic (as if!).
Old Jun 24th 2006, 9:34 am
Banned

Bobbydog is a jewel in the roughBobbydog is a jewel in the roughBobbydog is a jewel in the roughBobbydog is a jewel in the roughBobbydog is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by spanish_mik
Hi Linda,

Just moved to Spain myself- My wife and I were looking for the easy life so god knows why we chose the costa del sol! Either way I'm not going to moan- I get to stay up late drinking and the wife doesn't say anything because the sun is still out! Only joined the site today so in the same boat as you, looking for British people around the area to go for a drink with. Are there any events organised on here for this purpose?

Would be nice!!
Michael
(oh and the wife Wendy- can't forget about her)
Hi,
If you are looking for Brits easy to make contact with.
Type into Engine Royal British Legion Spain.
It will come up with all the Branches around Spain, anyone can join you do not have to be an old soldier or a geriatric.
You will meet people and they are always running events and lunches.
Hope this helps your lonely problem