Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Help - Torrevieja to Sedella, Malaga relocation.

Help - Torrevieja to Sedella, Malaga relocation.

Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

fembat will become famous soon enoughfembat will become famous soon enough
Default Help - Torrevieja to Sedella, Malaga relocation.

We have been let down and have found ourselves now looking for someone to help us relocate from Torrevieja to Sedella.

There is just myself, a family member, a jack russell terrier and several boxes/bags.

We are desperately in need of assistance. Will pay of course! Can anyone recommend someone to can transport people and belongings for a fair price?
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help - Torrevieja to Sedella, Malaga relocation.

Lots of ads for removals companies in the local Torrevieja free papers.
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

shame it wouldnt fit in my car, i´d whip up there and pick you up.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

mrimp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fembat
We have been let down and have found ourselves now looking for someone to help us relocate from Torrevieja to Sedella.

There is just myself, a family member, a jack russell terrier and several boxes/bags.

We are desperately in need of assistance. Will pay of course! Can anyone recommend someone to can transport people and belongings for a fair price?
If you dont mind me asking ,could you tell me who let you down ,its just my partner and I have been looking at rental properties in Sedella Its just we will be taking our baby with us and so its going to be a big move and Im hoping its not the same person that you got let down by ! I went and visited Sedella a few weeks ago and really liked the place ,also met a few expats there .. If you dont want to say thats just fine ..With it being such a nice place I just wondered what made you want to leave ..
Kind Regards
Dave

Last edited by Fred James; Apr 28th 2011 at 6:03 am. Reason: Personal email address removed
Old Apr 28th 2011, 6:59 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrimp
If you dont mind me asking ,could you tell me who let you down ,its just my partner and I have been looking at rental properties in Sedella Its just we will be taking our baby with us and so its going to be a big move and Im hoping its not the same person that you got let down by ! I went and visited Sedella a few weeks ago and really liked the place ,also met a few expats there .. If you dont want to say thats just fine ..With it being such a nice place I just wondered what made you want to leave ..
Kind Regards
Dave
At the risk of being told that I cannot read posts properly again, I think that the OP is leaving Torrevieja and moving to Sedella, so she has probably been let down by someone local to Torrevieja
Old Apr 28th 2011, 9:43 am
Just Joined

fembat will become famous soon enoughfembat will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mrimp
Kind Regards
Dave
I believe you may have misread my initial post - the place I saught to escape from was Torrevieja. I relocated to Sedella some months ago but was let down by a local who was to help us move at the last minute.

I have replied to your other post sent elsewhere. But will add a brief response here also. The company you mentioned I used to find my current property. They were exceptionally helpful with me and, personally, I would not hesitate to utilise them again. Having not heard what the locals have to say I cannot really respond to the gripes they have with the company - but, to be fair, many expats complain just for the sake of it... and there are a lot of rivals here in the same industry!
Old Apr 29th 2011, 10:28 am
Just Joined

jaks123 is just really nicejaks123 is just really nicejaks123 is just really nicejaks123 is just really nicejaks123 is just really nicejaks123 is just really nicejaks123 is just really nicejaks123 is just really nicejaks123 is just really nicejaks123 is just really nice

Originally Posted by fembat

carl martin manandvaninspain i came back to the uk with him had my boarder collie with me and belongings charged £500 would have paid double for the trip even called in on his wife and family on the way back ACE .take a look on the playa flamenca face book site x