Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Help reassurance needed today

Help reassurance needed today

Old Aug 13th 2009, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Help reassurance needed today

2 weeks and 2 days to go.

So excited but the whole packing and leaving thing is doing my head in.

My daughter is saying her goodbyes to her friends etc. and I still have mine to go.

Absolutely sure were doing the right thing but the journey is daunting with the cat and our precious possessions including my beautiful antique bears going off in some container soon.

Just getting on top of me a bit today cos ive packed my bears and theyre so rare and valuable.

so much still to do but ive been packing forever.

The light at the end of the tunnel is near but just need reassurance really.

Please people - tell me lovely things. I need to feel Spain near to me - havent been there since april.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 2:27 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help reassurance needed today

Originally Posted by paintermujer
2 weeks and 2 days to go.

So excited but the whole packing and leaving thing is doing my head in.

My daughter is saying her goodbyes to her friends etc. and I still have mine to go.

Absolutely sure were doing the right thing but the journey is daunting with the cat and our precious possessions including my beautiful antique bears going off in some container soon.

Just getting on top of me a bit today cos ive packed my bears and theyre so rare and valuable.

so much still to do but ive been packing forever.

The light at the end of the tunnel is near but just need reassurance really.

Please people - tell me lovely things. I need to feel Spain near to me - havent been there since april.
the weather's lovely

the school hols will soon be over

the tourists will soon go home & we'll be able to go to the beach again

you're heading 'home'
Old Aug 13th 2009, 2:30 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

The weathers great
All is well in Spain

The downside

Its gonna get a lot worse before it gets better if my moving experiences were anything to go by. It took me at least 6 months to even partially relax.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
the weather's lovely

the school hols will soon be over

the tourists will soon go home & we'll be able to go to the beach again

you're heading 'home'
Just what I need. It does feel like im going home.

So hassled but thanks.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

Jaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really nice

[QUOTE=paintermujer;7839810]

I replied to this 3 times and it wont come up on the site, but here goes again, the bears bit made me laugh, i hope they all got their passports cos our bear Billy has, hes been all over the world and had his stamped in Laos and recently by the french immigration, hes 58 yrs old and here drinking to your bear family making their way safetly across the chanel to Spain

http://
Old Aug 13th 2009, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=Jaques2go;7839977]
Originally Posted by paintermujer

I replied to this 3 times and it wont come up on the site, but here goes again, the bears bit made me laugh, i hope they all got their passports cos our bear Billy has, hes been all over the world and had his stamped in Laos and recently by the french immigration, hes 58 yrs old and here drinking to your bear family making their way safetly across the chanel to Spain

http://http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...kinBelgium.jpg

Thank you so much. That really has cheered me up.

I hope my bears are as happy as your dear little one.

Ive passed on the message to them but their answers were a bit muffled being squashed in boxes.

Thanks again.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 3:14 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I think he had a bear faced cheek posting that up on here
Old Aug 13th 2009, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Jaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really niceJaques2go is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I think he had a bear faced cheek posting that up on here
yeh, hes a smart arse like me................. Glad to make a lady laugh.........
Old Aug 13th 2009, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guys like a bear with a sore head at the mo .
Old Aug 13th 2009, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jaques2go
yeh, hes a smart arse like me................. Glad to make a lady laugh.........
Honest you really made a difference to my mood.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

..............Billy's presently relaxing at home, sporting his new afro hairdo...............if that doesnt make you laugh more, nothin will

http://
Old Aug 13th 2009, 3:50 pm
Senior Moment

I'm beginning to worry about you already
Old Aug 13th 2009, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I'm beginning to worry about you already
ya dont worry about me mate (he said in a deep voice) - the afro and chair are all my womans doin..........honestly
Old Aug 13th 2009, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

..............Billy's presently relaxing at home, sporting his new afro hairdo...............if that doesnt make you laugh more, nothin will

http://http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...settlingin.jpg
Im screaming with laughter.

I love him and tell him his wig is very becoming.

Gave up on the day and now sinking some vino.

Hey this forum can be a real pickyouupper sometimes.

Is pickyouupper in the dictionary though.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 4:15 pm
Senior Moment

ya dont worry about me mate (he said in a deep voice) - the afro and chair are all my womans doin..........honestly
She needs reassurance ........ and you give her teddies!
Its just too much to bear

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.