Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

HELP re pc (sorry)

HELP re pc (sorry)

Old Sep 27th 2010, 9:18 am
barxeta bliss,ohhhh

patsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud ofpatsywhitehair has much to be proud of
Default HELP re pc (sorry)

please please can you help me... just returned fm hols, was using my pc ok then all of a sudden it turned itself off and on, cant get anything now. anyone got any idea what this could be, thanks for any replies, its just that i am desperate
Old Sep 27th 2010, 10:01 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP re pc (sorry)

Originally Posted by patsywhitehair
please please can you help me... just returned fm hols, was using my pc ok then all of a sudden it turned itself off and on, cant get anything now. anyone got any idea what this could be, thanks for any replies, its just that i am desperate
you'd be better off asking in the Lab

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99
Old Sep 27th 2010, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

metalmike will become famous soon enoughmetalmike will become famous soon enough
Default Re: HELP re pc (sorry)

Hi Patsy,

Go to: www.freepchelp.co.uk

This is an entirely free help site like a forum. You describe your problem and other members who are very clued up will tell you how to sort it out. I have used them a few times and there are some very clever 'teccie' members world-wide who love dealing with problems. If you are very happy you can make a donation of a couple of quid, but you don't have to.

Good luck.