Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Help with plant ID.

Help with plant ID.

Old Sep 9th 2014, 5:15 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of
Default Help with plant ID.

We literally inherited this green thing.
It was looking very sorry for it's self when we where given it, all brown with a small patch of green & since then it's really recovered & started popping out these flowers.
It's over flowing from a pot & we would like to find out if we can plant it in the garden or not.

We are just in the winter frost / snow zone at 700m.

Thanks
Suzi
Old Sep 9th 2014, 8:08 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with plant ID.

Originally Posted by Grebo
We literally inherited this green thing.
It was looking very sorry for it's self when we where given it, all brown with a small patch of green & since then it's really recovered & started popping out these flowers.
It's over flowing from a pot & we would like to find out if we can plant it in the garden or not.
http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/...psf78d7f34.jpg

We are just in the winter frost / snow zone at 700m.

Thanks
Suzi
looks like Dianthus to me - what my mum used to call 'pinks'

no idea how to look after them - but we had them in the garden in the UK when I was a kid
Old Sep 9th 2014, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Lynnxa. It was in our parents garden as a low growing ground cover plant which was left as it was unless splitting up.
Old Sep 9th 2014, 10:04 pm
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Brilliant thanks Ladies.
I can do some research on it now.

Suzi
Old Sep 10th 2014, 7:47 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Dianthus alpinus
Old Sep 10th 2014, 2:42 pm
I believe.

Thanks.
It might have a chance then.

Suzi