Reload this Page >

Help - Need Assistance

Help - Need Assistance

Old Apr 27th 2014, 12:42 am
Banned

NEWCOMO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help - Need Assistance

Hi,

I have an issue with a person who I live with on an urbanisation. He is Spanish and obviously I am not. To cut a long story, he fronted me in front of my family and racially abused me (to get out the urbanisation without reason and to go home etc etc) and others heard. (I have witnesses.

I do not know what to do, my family are stressed out as all we want to do is just live in peace, but he has apologised but now he wants to say he did not apologise.. and I am now getting crap emails from the administration.. (whom is also spanish)... and I think I can go to the Police to report this..

Please help.

Thanks
Old Apr 27th 2014, 8:30 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help - Need Assistance

If you think you have a case then make a denuncia at the local police. however, you must bear in mind that by doing that you are setting offf on a collision course and you may not want to do that.

My best advice is talk it out. Dont get angry with them, just try to come to an amicable solution. If you need a translator then get one so that you can precisely get over your feelings rather than rely on hand signals

Spanish men can be very surly and proud ..... he wont want to lose face, so you may have to find some middle ground. If you start a battle with him, you may very well be the losers