help iptv down

Old Sep 21st 2019, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile help iptv down

Help. lost all tv through mag box410.We have been told this has been blocked all over Europe.I,ve got no football no sky sports no formula1 Hhhhhheeeeeellllllppppp any one else any idea,s
Old Sep 21st 2019, 4:44 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help iptv down

Yes, one of the big, illegal, IPTV servers has been shut down with 6 million clients.

Just wait until they start going for the users!
Old Sep 22nd 2019, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Notdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond repute

As the saying goes, "Never let the truth get in the way of a good headline" !

The REAL story: https://dimitrology.com/xtream-codes...pened-meaning/

Many services are already back up with minimum downtime and some never went off at all but sorry to say that if yours hasn't come back, or if you don't have an on screen message telling you what's happening and when you can expect it to be back, then I'm afraid it can only really mean that the provider has dumped not only you but all his customers pocketing any monies which may have been paid in advance as he went.

He may or may not reappear under a different guise but I doubt it will help you because if continuing the service was his intent it would have been back up well before now.

Will they come after actual customers, simply by the numbers and the scale of such a task I'd say that was improbable in the extreme. Don't forget the authorities have been here before both with IPTV and rebroadcasting services and didn't target users then so I see no reason to expect them to do any different now. And BTW if you were not using a VPN before this event then putting one in place now will be futile, horses and stable doors etc.

Will life become considerably more difficult and risky for providers, without a doubt yes because with a now whetted appetite going forward that's where resources to tackle illegal IPTV will be concentrated.

Old Sep 22nd 2019, 7:20 am
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Confusingly the xtreame fb page is back up,and they already have another webpage up....yes i know that what was taken down was not actually an IPTV server, but simply a "back end" interface and database, but concerning as this could well be the authorities trying to "snare" iptv providers and even try and track even more data and user.
I understand that most IPTV providers wer enot actually affected, but those that were were at the cheaper end of the scale, cheaper as they get someone else to do all their back end work...xtreme codes... many others use their own systems and or host them on their own servers and not on a third party servers like xtreme.

I too dont think they will go after the end users, same went for cardsharing a few years ago...(a lot of bars in benidorm were "raided" back in december, and had all "non official broadcast" equipment (Sky UK; Bein MEna, IPTV etc ) confiscated, and told that if they want it back to go with a lawyer to prove it was legal. Some idiots did go and failed...most did not and just got more equipment! But then using in bars ie public place is more an offence than in private residence) ...but i think they will start to go more for the infrastructure rather than individuals and resellers.

(according to a source i have, one of the reasons why one major expat sky card operator had all their cards cancelled recently was that some of those cards had been seen being used for IPTV! Yes, the iptv services can hide the "card code" that appears top right of the screen on sky sports channels at times, but Sky have also been putting this number in the middle of the screen during the advert bumpers, harder to catch)

That said, what about all the apps, like mobdro...? why has that not been closed since it is one of the more popular apps for accessing pay TV?
But then, look how long Pirate Bay has been operating for, despite being so well known...

Last edited by The Guy; Sep 22nd 2019 at 7:26 am.
Old Sep 22nd 2019, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for replies, god no sports wife has had a bit of a chat with provider and asked more questions this morning along the line,s of what you,ve said.I will let you know what happens thanks
Old Sep 22nd 2019, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: help iptv down

Originally Posted by el collado kid
Help. lost all tv through mag box410.We have been told this has been blocked all over Europe.I,ve got no football no sky sports no formula1 Hhhhhheeeeeellllllppppp any one else any idea,s
Me too..its a disaster...have started talking to the Mrs and found out she lost her job at Woolworths!
Old Sep 22nd 2019, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Notdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond reputeNotdunroamin has a reputation beyond repute

For my part the loss of sport is no loss at all!

Never watch any and wouldn't care a fig if it never came back.
Old Sep 22nd 2019, 11:13 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisjolly
Me too..its a disaster...have started talking to the Mrs and found out she lost her job at Woolworths!
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

breakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond reputebreakfasttea has a reputation beyond repute

The host sites can no longer claim ignorance hence the shut downs and inevitable respawns.

Serves you right for illegally watching tv where you don’t have rights to view it in said country.

VPN’ing for a legitimate service you have paid for is another thing.

Iptv sites clearly state that they provide an interface, and that is what you pay for. So you don’t really have a problem as the software is working as intended. Just your ilegal viewership is cut off.

Last edited by Rosemary; Sep 23rd 2019 at 8:08 am. Reason: removed Brexit comment
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Don't ya just love a 'holier than thou', there's always one!

Pray do tell which wholly ethical, moral, and legal, method do you employ to watch TV?
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 3:58 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Notdunroamin

Pray do tell which wholly ethical, moral, and legal, method do you employ to watch TV?
I do not know how others watch their television programmes but I am personally wholly ethical, moral and legal by gaining mine via Movistar so I am also against those who think that it is fine to do otherwise.

Rosemary
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 4:28 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Hows about :Freesat
Subscription free UK TV - so no viewing cards required (so no Sky T&Cs to break)
Channels are free to air, legally available to anyone with a large enough satellite dish to receive them (EU rules, ethically and morally fine)
And as you live in Spain no UK TV tax to pay, which only applies to UK households. (So no UK or Spanish law broken - Spain has no TV Tax system).
Old Sep 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

I have full access to all the Sky channels using SkyGo. My daughter has a full Sky sub and is allowed to use it on 6 different devices at once even if outside UK. Spain is one of the countries where they allow this.

I use one of those options.

I cannot easily get it on my tv, but I can watch it on my 27” 5K monitor. Excellent quality.

As far as I know, that is OK with Sky so long as it is also used regularly in the UK.

Old Sep 24th 2019, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

If i get sent to prison for being an illegally tv watcher do they have sky spots there.Its Pompey v saints tonight i will hand my self in instantly. making a little progress with a new package
Old Sep 24th 2019, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

minouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond reputeminouette has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el collado kid
If i get sent to prison for being an illegally tv watcher do they have sky spots there.Its Pompey v saints tonight i will hand my self in instantly. making a little progress with a new package
Who are you supporting? I hope Pompey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.