Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Help for Huelva ExPats

Help for Huelva ExPats

Old Aug 21st 2008, 7:55 am
Just Joined

Patsy11130 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help for Huelva ExPats

Many months ago, I posted a question on here about Bonares in Huelve. I got many replies and a few of them were saying that they could not find information for expats in Huelva. I can't find that post now but just to say that during my surfing efforts to get new info I came across www.huelvazone.com and this may help some of you in the Huelva area. I think it's fairly new as it says "under construction" but it's the only one I've managed to find and thought it might help those living in the Huelva province to network with other expats. Good luck.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Help for Huelva ExPats

Originally Posted by Patsy11130
Many months ago, I posted a question on here about Bonares in Huelve. I got many replies and a few of them were saying that they could not find information for expats in Huelva. I can't find that post now but just to say that during my surfing efforts to get new info I came across www.huelvazone.com and this may help some of you in the Huelva area. I think it's fairly new as it says "under construction" but it's the only one I've managed to find and thought it might help those living in the Huelva province to network with other expats. Good luck.
Hi Patsy,

One of the liveliest threads on here is Costa Esuri - Ayamonte which is definitely a Huelva province thread and at times covers as far East as Punta Umbria and currently has a discussion on the nudist beach at El Torron in La Antilla. Since Huelva is our Provincial Capital it is the place where everyone starts their saga in Spain in the queue for the NIE and now the Residencia Certificate. One of the most recent entertaining posts was Finca Steve on the trials and tribulations of matriculating his Landrover with many many visits to our Provincial capital.

Had a look at the new site and it is a very promising start to a Provincial information site in English but it does seem to stop short of the Provinces western boundary. Altogether a 9/10 for the initial effort I would say and hope to see it improve and grow as time passes.

Regards,

John.
Old Aug 21st 2008, 5:15 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help for Huelva ExPats

Sorry deleted the original message by mistake.

Hi

Here's a board that is already up and running for the ex-pats in Huelva http://myhuelva.proboards56.com/index.cgi Stuff has started to be posted so enjoy.

JJ