Reload this Page >

Help getting my spanish bank online in english

Help getting my spanish bank online in english

Old Jul 27th 2014, 10:30 am
Just Joined

Darcra is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Help getting my spanish bank online in english

Hi,

I am new to this forum, so hello. We have an apartment in Spain that my two sons are currently buying. We have had it for 8 years and I have always banked with Cajamurcia and been able to check our finances on line in English. It has been taken over and for some reason I can't access the site in English. Has anyone any ideas how I can get it back in English please.
Old Jul 27th 2014, 11:46 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help getting my spanish bank online in english

Originally Posted by Darcra
Hi,

I am new to this forum, so hello. We have an apartment in Spain that my two sons are currently buying. We have had it for 8 years and I have always banked with Cajamurcia and been able to check our finances on line in English. It has been taken over and for some reason I can't access the site in English. Has anyone any ideas how I can get it back in English please.
Hi Darcra and welcome to BE

I've moved your query over to our Spanish section but also had a quick look at the site - the main site (if I've found the right one) has an English option - BMN | Corporate - not sure if it'll work on the banking though

Also found this - https://bmnonline.bmn.es/BEWeb/0487/...tion?IDIOMA=06
Old Jul 27th 2014, 12:49 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Darcra
Hi,

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. I am the Concierge for the Spanish section and thought that you might find it helpful to know that the moderators for the Spanish forums are Fred James and Bevs, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Jul 27th 2014, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

Darcra is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much Sparkles and Rosemary, it works a treat, I'm really grateful to you both.
Old Aug 4th 2014, 10:00 am
Just Joined

kim.mccabe is an unknown quantity at this point

I have exactly the same problem and can't access caja murcia online in English, it is saying my PIN is locked but when I phone the number given the advice is in Spanish, can anyone help me? thanks
Old Aug 4th 2014, 10:07 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kim.mccabe
I have exactly the same problem and can't access caja murcia online in English, it is saying my PIN is locked but when I phone the number given the advice is in Spanish, can anyone help me? thanks
Did you follow the links above?
Old Aug 4th 2014, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

The online Caja Murcia system was excellent, but following the merger into the BMN group the system has recently been changed and not for the better. I guess some people are now having access problems. However it does work in English.
Old Nov 24th 2014, 8:30 am
Just Joined

Mercedes2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Help getting my spanish bank online in english

Hi, I have exactly the same problems with the BMN bank. No English version as there used to be before the take over.I've tried to muddle through with my pin no. and reg no.in what I think is the right box on screen and followed the suggestions listed and now seem to have locked my account! Disaster as I need to top up finances to pay for utilities/tax etc. and have no idea what is left in the account. HELP!!
Old Nov 24th 2014, 9:27 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Can you e mail / phone your branch?
Old Nov 24th 2014, 8:45 pm
Just Joined

NKing is an unknown quantity at this point

Good afternoon all, strangely enough I have a similar problem. Have never used CajaMurcia on line before. I was given a small red card with a grid of letters and numbers, as well as a Usario number and a PIN from the Branch. I can't get into this website (I do speak some Spanish, so don't necessarily need the English version.

I've tried emailing my bank (no answer).

When I called in to visit last month, was told that no one spoke English, but I will try calling again to the Help Centre, but doing that, can anyone tell me why the Usario and PIN aren't enough. I assume the red card with grid is to use once I've got into the website, but it's a little frustrating.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old Nov 26th 2014, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

Graham290651 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mercedes2
Hi, I have exactly the same problems with the BMN bank. No English version as there used to be before the take over.I've tried to muddle through with my pin no. and reg no.in what I think is the right box on screen and followed the suggestions listed and now seem to have locked my account! Disaster as I need to top up finances to pay for utilities/tax etc. and have no idea what is left in the account. HELP!!
Hi, try looking at the bottom line of the page on BMN Online. There is an option to change the language. Go into accounts and info. You will probably find that your IBAN has been changed and Incan't find a new SWIFT code but I messaged BMN this evening querying this and hope for a reply tomorrow. I'll post any info. Good luck.
Old Nov 26th 2014, 9:13 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Graham290651
Hi, try looking at the bottom line of the page on BMN Online. There is an option to change the language. Go into accounts and info. You will probably find that your IBAN has been changed and Incan't find a new SWIFT code but I messaged BMN this evening querying this and hope for a reply tomorrow. I'll post any info. Good luck.
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Nov 27th 2014, 8:32 am
Account Closed

IamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond reputeIamStu has a reputation beyond repute

La Caixa used to have a "change language" option which has since been removed, but to be honest, most instructions seem pretty obvious even with the most basic understanding of the language.
Failing that, copy paste anything you donĀ“t understand into google translate. Not an entirely accurate function but one that should see you through.