Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Help with genny motor

Help with genny motor

Old Jul 25th 2011, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

xxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nicexxfrecklesxx is just really nice
Question Help with genny motor

Hi..

Ive just brought a genny, 16kva, but it needs some work to get it in working order (was cheap so I dont mind spending a bit on it)

looks like the engine will be fine, but I was told that the motor needs rewinding, by the person I bought it from, she had some one look at it and quoted 600-700€ ..can anyone recommend where I can take this to be looked at, and checked to see if it does needs doing,

I was even thinking of sending it to the UK to get rewound.

Im close to Ontinyent, so anywhere from Denia, Alicante areas would be fine..

thanks Jen
Old Jul 25th 2011, 3:23 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with genny motor

Originally Posted by xxfrecklesxx
Hi..

Ive just brought a genny, 16kva, but it needs some work to get it in working order (was cheap so I dont mind spending a bit on it)

looks like the engine will be fine, but I was told that the motor needs rewinding, by the person I bought it from, she had some one look at it and quoted 600-700€ ..can anyone recommend where I can take this to be looked at, and checked to see if it does needs doing,

thanks Jen
a punt at google.es brings up a few
you may find someone down on the nearest marina who can help

rgds
Old Jul 25th 2011, 3:56 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help with genny motor

Originally Posted by xxfrecklesxx
Hi..

thanks Jen

Jenny, There's a place that rewinds motors just behind SERCO (near where Aldi used to be) - might even be closer to Rastro.

PM me and I can give more details.