Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Help for a friend!

Help for a friend!

Old Aug 24th 2009, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

missbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud of
Default Help for a friend!

Hi

We have some friends that are moving CDS in 4 weeks, she has work lined up.

However her husband is trained in air-con for homes and cars, What are his chances of getting work either employed or working for himself.
He speaks some spanish.

Thanks xx
Old Aug 25th 2009, 10:56 am
fed up with england

helenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nice
Default Re: Help for a friend!

Originally Posted by missbad
Hi

We have some friends that are moving CDS in 4 weeks, she has work lined up.

However her husband is trained in air-con for homes and cars, What are his chances of getting work either employed or working for himself.
He speaks some spanish.

Thanks xx
the answer is no jobs no chance of getting one sorry
Old Aug 25th 2009, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

missbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by helenba
the answer is no jobs no chance of getting one sorry
Hi

Thats ok i did say that to him, luckily his partner has got a job xx
Old Aug 25th 2009, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future

Is he moving to a big expat area, This is what my husband does and he has more work than he can cope with. All though very hard to start up on your own as you have to spend alot of money on advertising untill you have a good reccomendation, also it can take time to find all the suppliers you need.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 1debbie2
Is he moving to a big expat area, This is what my husband does and he has more work than he can cope with. All though very hard to start up on your own as you have to spend alot of money on advertising untill you have a good reccomendation, also it can take time to find all the suppliers you need.
Hi

They are moving near Marbella area, His is not worried at finding work as soon as he gets there, as they have a lot in savings and she is working.
I am sure they will be fine even if it takes a year or so.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 4:52 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

They are moving near Marbella area, His is not worried at finding work as soon as he gets there, as they have a lot in savings and she is working.
I am sure they will be fine even if it takes a year or so.
Don`t tell me she is working in telesales there ?
Old Aug 25th 2009, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
Don`t tell me she is working in telesales there ?
No IT in Gib lol xx
Old Aug 25th 2009, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

busters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond reputebusters mum has a reputation beyond repute

No IT in Gib lol xx
Ooops !
Old Oct 19th 2009, 3:30 pm
Banned

perper will become famous soon enough

oh gawd..not another air-con fitter!

They are everywhere over here! Its like double glazing is in the UK...

I know air-con fitters who have very little work...dont listen to Debbie..
If her husband does it she is bound to say that!

There are millions of air con fitters spanish and english
Old Oct 19th 2009, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perper

You are going to fit in really well here
Old Oct 19th 2009, 5:50 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by perper

To be fair, thats not really a very good way to start your time here is it!

I'd love to know where they are around here, as I cant get anyone interested in servicing aircon!
Old Oct 19th 2009, 5:56 pm
Just Joined

1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future1debbie2 has a brilliant future

perper, i agree there are alot of aircon fitters here, but it is possible to have work if you have years of experience and are not just a aircon hanger. If you know how to install properly and are able to repair aircon. and If you do an exellent job then get recommendations. We had a very succsesful buisness in the uk and people need it more here than in the uk.
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

can put you in touch with a Spanish guy that might be able to help

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
To be fair, thats not really a very good way to start your time here is it!

I'd love to know where they are around here, as I cant get anyone interested in servicing aircon!
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:03 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spain
can put you in touch with a Spanish guy that might be able to help
Ta, pm me pse ...... Ive been on a promise a few times but no one bothers to come!
Old Oct 19th 2009, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

perper,i see you hate aircon from your post about calfri

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.