help?

Old Mar 18th 2007, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of
Default help?

i'm trying to get the route using via mitchelin but its not recognising bilbao port, and giving me whole load of different options in bilbao to choose from. does anyone know which one i need to put it? thanks
Old Mar 18th 2007, 5:01 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help?

Originally Posted by cajam31
i'm trying to get the route using via mitchelin but its not recognising bilbao port, and giving me whole load of different options in bilbao to choose from. does anyone know which one i need to put it? thanks
Hi cajam,

Looking at the map, I think it would be Viscaya Bilbao that you are looking for.
Old Mar 18th 2007, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of

cheers mnm i'll try that
Old Mar 18th 2007, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of

The ferry port is actually in SANTURTZI . You could try putting the address as Muelle del Espigon and the Postcode 48980 Region: Santurtzi.
Old Mar 18th 2007, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

cheers nige.