hellooooooo

Old May 23rd 2007, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of
Default hellooooooo

hi!
just thought i'd ;let you know we are all ok!!
everythings going well, starting to miss my friends a bit now 2 months in but hopefully they'll all be visiting soon.
Just to let you know, so glad we made the move, life is good, business is good, and also discovered 2 weeks after arriving that we have a baby on the way! So big changes afoot here with us
hope everyone is well and happy
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:07 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hellooooooo

Congratulations, glad things are going well for you, good news is always nice to hear.
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:23 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cajam31
hi!
everythings going well, starting to miss my friends a bit now 2 months in but hopefully they'll all be visiting soon.
Just to let you know, so glad we made the move, life is good, business is good, and also discovered 2 weeks after arriving that we have a baby on the way! So big changes afoot here with us
Congratulations You sound really settled and happy it nice to know things are going well for you.
Old May 23rd 2007, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Glad all going well for you, well done
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:23 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

hi!
ohh congratulations, and good news that you are settling in OK.
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:47 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

hi!
CONGRATULATIONS

So glad to hear that you have settled in well. The old saying 'new house new baby' fits but I always thought that it meant that you get pregnant in the new house not the old one!!!!!

Keep us informed as we are a very nosey lot.

Rosemary
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:55 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

That's fantastic news!

Wishing you all the best in your new life and an easy pregnancy

Martha
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

hi!

Hi
I am so happy things are going well for you
And keep us posted on how the pregnancy is going xxxx
Old May 23rd 2007, 2:59 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

cajam31, CONGRATULATIONS, both on your success in Spain and the forthcoming little one,I hope everything continues to go well for you.
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:06 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Congrats, glad to hear you are OK and settling in, don't worry once you start getting visitors you will be so busy the time will fly. Much love to you all for the future.......ah a baby...
Old May 23rd 2007, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

hi!
congratulations on baby and dont worry about missing your friends, they will all be over on their free hols soon enough
Old May 23rd 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Many congratulations on your wonderful news
Hope all goes well with the pregnancy.
Just remember, if you're planning to choose a Spanish name for your little one - don't make any faux pas like the Beckhams allegedly did!!
I think you'll be pretty safe with Manuel or Maria!!

So glad to hear that life in general is going well for you.
Great that the business is doing well, and that you sound happy.
Well done to you and O/H; it sounds like you've achieved a lot in a short time

Please keep us posted as to how you're doing.

All the very best to you,
from Sam.
Old May 24th 2007, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone for you good wishes
Old May 28th 2007, 10:00 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful news about the baby CONGRATULATIONS

Happy to know that things are going well for you and the business is doing well. Well done to you both, looks like it's been a good move for you