Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hello from Tarragona

Hello from Tarragona

Old Feb 4th 2011, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

Treegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant futureTreegod has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hello from Tarragona

Originally Posted by twingo
Hi I'm also British with a Swiss boyfriend, I've been living in Bienne for 23 years and finally finally leaving to come and live near Tarragona in Arens de lledo (next to Horta st joan) I'm a little nervous as I don't really speak spanish but decided to go without my boyfriend to make sure I learn it and not rely on him..

We're opening a campsite next year and I CAN'T WAIT

bye dorraine
Another Anglo-Swiss-Iberian combo then

Good luck with your move. Hope it goes well. Just looked at a map and Arens de Lledó looks like a nice place to have a campsite, inland from Delta De L'Ebre and near a national park! Good luck with that too.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 5:07 pm
Just Joined

twingo is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers can't wait...))
Old Jan 25th 2012, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

punoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to all

Hello from Australia.
We are an Indo-German couple planning to buy something in your area.
Found some great deal for around 50k old finca's really run down, which will need alot of work. We plan to work on the old houses and make it livable in few years. An old rundown house without water or elericity with hectors of olive farms?
Does this price sound okay? How is Tivissa area and tortosa area?
Any tips will be great thanks!
Old Jan 25th 2012, 6:12 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by punoo
Hello from Australia.
We are an Indo-German couple planning to buy something in your area.
Found some great deal for around 50k old finca's really run down, which will need alot of work. We plan to work on the old houses and make it livable in few years. An old rundown house without water or elericity with hectors of olive farms?
Does this price sound okay? How is Tivissa area and tortosa area?
Any tips will be great thanks!
I do not know what it is like in the areas that you mentioned but I know that a lot of old places around this area do not have an electricity supply anywhere near to them so have to use generators. Running water is another difficulty, if there are no mains nearby you have to think of alternatives.

Hope that you find something suitable.

Rosemary
Old Jan 25th 2012, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

punoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to allpunoo is a name known to all

Gracias Rosemary...yes you are right these places do not have eletricity and water so we have to do rain water harvesting and solar panels.
Really hope we find something!
have a great day!