Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

hello, remember me?

hello, remember me?

Old Oct 21st 2007, 7:32 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hello, remember me?

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Never let it be said that I would accuse you of hijacking threads with me
too right!!!!
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Did anyone ask you for an opinion?
I've taken my lead for giving unsolicited opinion and advice from you.

But to answer your question, nobody asked for my opinion, nobody cares what I think, nobody is bothered, but you'll all miss me when I'm gone - you will I tell ya - Don't it always seem to go, That you don't know what you've got till it's gone
They ignored Leighbloke and listened to a gay southern farmer.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:14 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leighbloke

But to answer your question, nobody asked for my opinion, nobody cares what I think, nobody is bothered, but you'll all miss me when I'm gone - you will I tell ya - Don't it always seem to go, That you don't know what you've got till it's gone
I hope your not planning on leaving us
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Mary

How lovely to see you on here again!
That's two nice surprises in one evening - you AND Mrs Eddie are back

It's great to hear that things are going so well for you and the family, and that you sound happy and settled.

No doubt with the nights drawing in, and the weather getting cooler, we'll all be on here posting more nonsense than usual!

Welcome back hugs to you,
love Sam x
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:20 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 10:41 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Welcome back Maryann, I was thinking about you whilst I was gardening this morning and here you are. Glad the summer went well for you all back to normal now with the children back at school.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:44 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke

shut up you northern tit!

You cant go anywhere!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

when I logged on, I thought' wow, 21 reply's! ' and then I read my reply's and hey presto...............my thread is hijacked
So happy nothing has changed!
Now now, whats all this about testosterone? I quite like a bit of that myself!
There has been a definite chill this week, on the CDL, still nice and wram though, but I have put the duvets on the beds and am wondering when I can light the fire?
Am I allowed to tell you all I am on face book? Am I allowed to tell you my name so you can search and become my friend, and then you can see some lovely pics of the family? I dont want t break any rules so I thought I would ask?

lve

mary x x x
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:45 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats face book?
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

google it! It is the latest on line commuity, I reckon half the world are on it! I have found so many friends that I thought i had lost touch with, its amazing. I never liked friends reunited, my family are all over the world as well, and we keep in touch so easily.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 2:35 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by maryann
when I logged on, I thought' wow, 21 reply's! ' and then I read my reply's and hey presto...............my thread is hijacked
So happy nothing has changed!
Now now, whats all this about testosterone? I quite like a bit of that myself!
There has been a definite chill this week, on the CDL, still nice and wram though, but I have put the duvets on the beds and am wondering when I can light the fire?
Am I allowed to tell you all I am on face book? Am I allowed to tell you my name so you can search and become my friend, and then you can see some lovely pics of the family? I dont want t break any rules so I thought I would ask?

lve

mary x x x

Re face book, have pm you. are you on Spanish net work, I am.

Pammy have pm you as well.