Hello from a newbie

Hello from a newbie

Old Oct 28th 2014, 9:12 am
Just Joined

Patricia1of2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hello from a newbie

Hello
Hi All.
New to the site. Currently in the UK but hoping to move out to Spain (Alicante Region) in the not too distant future. Love to chat with anyone already living in this area. No specific questions at this time just want to hook up and say hello.
Old Oct 28th 2014, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Albir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond reputeAlbir_Tom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from a newbie

Hiya,

I'm Tom I'm 30 and live in the L'Albir//Albir area of Alicante.

Any preference to where you want to move to ?

Any questions feel free to ask and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

Cheers!!
Old Oct 28th 2014, 9:40 am
Just Joined

Hi Tom.
Thanks for touching base. No haven't made up my mind yet. I Plan on coming over in January for a scout around. Want to be inland a little ways not more than an hour from the airport. Got big plans so the property and area must fit. I'd rather not be in a town or in a village but on the outskirts in walking / biking distance. As I am not familiar with the area at all I hope to visit as much as possible when I come over. Will hire a car and just drive around. Any recommendations for "must see" will be very welcome. I do like a picturesque area and some of the villages I have researched on the web are just beautiful. I am hoping to find a property that will give me the scope to set up a ceramics studio and once up and running introduce residential 2 week work shops and lessons for local kids and anyone else local who might be interested in learning how to make pottery. I don't need the income as I have a liveable pension but the ceramics are a passion and something I want to share. It also helps keep me young and keeps the grey matter busy. I have long way to go to get all this set up and will no doubt have a million questions to ask but for now just making contact and getting a network going will be a big help.
Old Oct 28th 2014, 9:45 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patricia1of2
Hello
Hi All.
New to the site. Currently in the UK but hoping to move out to Spain (Alicante Region) in the not too distant future. Love to chat with anyone already living in this area. No specific questions at this time just want to hook up and say hello.
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Oct 28th 2014, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Thanks Rosemary.
I have noticed reading through past threads what a nice bunch you are. Hope to make some friends and get a good network going. If I have any probs I will let you know.