Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hello new member here

Hello new member here

Old Oct 10th 2007, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future
Default Hello new member here

Hello everyone i am John 27 and i move out to Mijas Costa on the 8th of this coming January. I have a couple of questions to ask.

First one is about getting my dog over here. I have had a quote of a company called Easypet. Has anyone used this company before ? Seems to make sense to have my dog brought over by people who have the time to do so and the expertise.

Secondly broadband if it is not in the house already how easy/difficult is it to obtain it. The language barrier being the hardest but i am slowly learning. Who is the best provider. Realibility is an issue as i will be running my web based business from there and can not rely on the one person i employ in the UK to do everything for a long period of time.

I think that is it for now anyway haha.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 1:16 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello new member here

Originally Posted by john1979
Hello everyone i am John 27 and i move out to Mijas Costa on the 8th of this coming January. I have a couple of questions to ask.

First one is about getting my dog over here. I have had a quote of a company called Easypet. Has anyone used this company before ? Seems to make sense to have my dog brought over by people who have the time to do so and the expertise.

Secondly broadband if it is not in the house already how easy/difficult is it to obtain it. The language barrier being the hardest but i am slowly learning. Who is the best provider. Realibility is an issue as i will be running my web based business from there and can not rely on the one person i employ in the UK to do everything for a long period of time.

I think that is it for now anyway haha.
My daughter had some pets transfered by them, they were very helpful and pickup and drop off times were spot on.

If you have a phone line to the house BB should not take too long to get as the area should be well covered, but this is Spain.....
Old Oct 10th 2007, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jdr
but this is Spain.....
Oh i really can not wait

Thanks for the heads up on easypet put my mind to rest a bit.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:01 pm
Forum Regular

dawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nice

I'm using a company called jetsetpets, my 2 dogs are booked through them to fly back to the UK from Spain on 3rd Nov. It's costing about £680. The only problem I've had is waiting for the confirmation to come in the post, hopefully that will turn up later this week, but I'll keep you updated!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dawn.s
I'm using a company called jetsetpets, my 2 dogs are booked through them to fly back to the UK from Spain on 3rd Nov. It's costing about £680. The only problem I've had is waiting for the confirmation to come in the post, hopefully that will turn up later this week, but I'll keep you updated!
Thanks for the reply.

My Victorian Bulldog pup is costing £580 what includes a specially air cooled cab type thing for him, Eurostar crossing then 2 nights in a hotel on the journey down. I am unsure if id like the thought of him on a plane.

Decisions decisions ah thanks for the reply again.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

dawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nice

One of my dogs is a Bullmastiff. I didn't really fancy spending 3 days in a confined space with him! Though I love him to bits!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

One of my dogs is a Bullmastiff. I didn't really fancy spending 3 days in a confined space with him! Though I love him to bits!
That is a worry of mine to 3 days travelling. I really can not make my mind up
Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

I know, I'm still worried about them being on the plane! I'd rather be in the hold with them
Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

I know, I'm still worried about them being on the plane! I'd rather be in the hold with them
Now that would be funny but understand what you mean

Easypet you can be in contact with them on the way down as mobile numbers are provided so i guess i can get regular updates.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

Just trying to put Busta on my siggy.......not too hot with computers!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

Hah! Did it......must've been a fluke, he was trying out my small dogs bed for size.............nearly, but not quite
Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

This is my Alfie at 6 months

What he will look like

His mum

Dad

Not everyones cuppa tea but the most loving dogs ever
Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Alfie's lovely!
My friend had a rescue Bulldog and he was hilarious! The expressions he used to have! Busta's a bit like that too
I just hope people don't think we look like our pets!
Old Oct 10th 2007, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Alfie's lovely!
My friend had a rescue Bulldog and he was hilarious! The expressions he used to have! Busta's a bit like that too
I just hope people don't think we look like our pets!
Cheers i love him to bits and as you say the most comical dog ever the stuff he does is unreal